Encounter: SUNNY LOVE: WONDERFUL TIME WITH A SEXY SWEET BABE FROM NORTHERN THAILAND! (Showcase Photos In ROS)

Date: 8/29/18
Name: Sunny Love
User ID:: 456149
Phone: Will Provide After Screening (or Check Website)
Email Address: Sunnylove4949@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=456149
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: LBJ/35E
Activities: GFE (See ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Black (Medium)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Approx. 5'-2" & 105lbs., Pretty Face, Nice Soft Body (Slender Build), Smooth Skin, Nice MM Breasts (34D-27-33), Beautiful Black Eyes, Great Personal Hygiene, No Tattoo, Nice Clean Bare Kitty & Starfish

Recommendation: "Absolutely 100%" Yes!
  • motor
  • 08-31-2018, 07:57 PM
are those pics you took or her pics
are those pics you took or her pics Originally Posted by motor
These are her showcase photos.

Awesome review. Saw her on Sunday.. Had a great time.. Typical amp style in an apt setting.. Waiting to see Nancy..did the door magically open as you approached it? Lol
Sunny or Nancy, if you had to pick one?
Nice review Y&M. Saw her last weekend and she is amazing.
Sunny or Nancy, if you had to pick one? Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
That’s very tough! Picking would be as a last resort of course. Both Sunny and Nancy are awesome. Personally, I had more in common with Nancy.
Dude eccie is your life
Y&M. I was there on the same day with Katy. She was going to introduce me to the Love sisters, but you must’ve kept them busy. Lol
Originally Posted by DolbyPanda
I’m sure she is very busy these days!

• Coc
  • 09-19-2018, 12:17 PM
Nicely done Y&M.
  • tom51
  • 09-20-2018, 06:26 AM
great review bud been looking for an Asian to replace Sweet Bunny and company that have all retired and she could fill the bill!!!
great review bud been looking for an Asian to replace Sweet Bunny and company that have all retired and she could fill the bill!!! Originally Posted by tom51

Thanks, Tom! It’s good to hear from you. You need to get out and do some more reviews my friend!