Since when is reaching 25% of a goal a success?

I want a high level government job. Politicians and corporate executives are the only ones that consider a partial success "getting the job done". There were around 30 Million uninsured Americans before Obamacare and the purpose of Obamare was to make sure every American had health insurance. Only about 7.5 million of the uninsured have signed up for health insurance, leaving about 22.5 million still uninsured. Imagine if the average worker only accomplished about 25% of their goal .. do you think their boss would praise them and say they "go the job done?" Hell no, you would probably be fired for incompetance.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-announce...150600769.html
Only about 7.5 million of the uninsured have signed up for health insurance, leaving about 22.5 million still uninsured. Originally Posted by satexasguy
"Signing up" for insurance and "having" insurance are not the same thing.

This evening I can "sign up" for the lottery!
Major league baseball players make big money hitting 25%.
Major League Baseball will pay a 250 hitter $10,000,000 a year.

Seriously though, how many of the people that have signed up have actually paid anything, and of these that have paid, how many actually took money out of their own pocket and paid the bill, rather than having the Government give them a subsidy, hand out, or what ever.
Major league baseball players make big money hitting 25%. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They are on a team that is making money for the owners. Not loosing their asses!
They are on a team that is making money for the owners. Not loosing their asses! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I love this place, I can make a dumb statement and wait till a dummy reply's to it.
I love this place, I can make a dumb statement and wait till a dummy reply's to it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You got the DUMB part down...
I want a high level government job. Politicians and corporate executives are the only ones that consider a partial success "getting the job done". There were around 30 Million uninsured Americans before Obamacare and the purpose of Obamare was to make sure every American had health insurance. Only about 7.5 million of the uninsured have signed up for health insurance, leaving about 22.5 million still uninsured. Imagine if the average worker only accomplished about 25% of their goal .. do you think their boss would praise them and say they "go the job done?" Hell no, you would probably be fired for incompetance.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-announce...150600769.html Originally Posted by satexasguy
RAND "estimates suggest that only about one-third of new marketplace enrollees were previously uninsured."
I love this place, I can make a dumb statement .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You actually are dumb enough to believe you only make "a dumb statement"?

Every one you post is dumb .. whether you are expressing an opinion or not.
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2014, 01:10 PM

Every one you post is dumb .. whether you are expressing an opinion or not. Originally Posted by LexusLover

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1023915&page=3

post # 45

50 - 9 = 40 ... ... yeah you're one brilliant guy ... you put the base in basement !!!
  • Old-T
  • 04-11-2014, 01:47 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-announce...150600769.html Originally Posted by satexasguy
That post may win the "stupid post of th he day" award.

--what is the success rate for cold-case homicide detectives?
--for drug research (what percent of new drug investigations lead to new product)?
--what percentage of tax fraud is caught (I.e. the overstated deductions, the undercooked off the clock cash, etc.)?
--what percentage of prostitution activities are apprehended, tried, and found guilty?
--what percentage of your posts are worth reading?

You didn't really post this to have an intelligent conversation. You posted this to gripe and complain and pretend to be semi-intelligent.

Let me ask: how does that companies to the number of people removed from the uninsured roles the 15 years prior?
I watched Obie the Usurper on TV today. That guy can really lie like he means it. Then again, maybe he does believe everything he says.

He said that millions of more Americans now have healthcare when they didn't...millions of Americans lost their healthcare and had to herd up like cattle for Obamacare and around a single million of Americans have healthcare that didn't...if they pay by April 15th.

A new wrinkle was exposed about Obamacare. Those magic subsidies that were promised don't take account your income (less than 400% of the national poverty rate), they take into account your household income. So if you're living with your parents, over 26, and making about $30,000 annually, you're shit out of luck if the income of everyone in the house is more than $60,000 a year. So this forces your family to cover your ass instead of the wonderful Obamacare.
Old-T must be a politician or government worker if he really thinks reaching 25% of a stated goal constitutes a good job.
You got the DUMB part down... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Bingo, another dumaturd showed up .Thanks infodumb.

Every one you post is dumb .. whether you are expressing an opinion or not. Originally Posted by LexusLover
OMG we got a double dipper, thanks dumaturd.