Why do all of yall act like 12 year olds?

I have been reading the sub-forum for about a year, and not one post goes by without the same members bashing each other like 12 year olds....

are any of yall capable of debating one topic without all the childish antics??

Underage pic removed. CC
I have ask the same question before and the typical response is more name calling and insults. Good luck getting a straight answer.
I have been reading the sub-forum for about a year, and not one post goes by without the same members bashing each other like 12 year olds....

Underage pic removed, CC Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Evidently yours is a rhetorical question considering how you opined with an insult!?!
  • Old-T
  • 04-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Actually I think no, it is theoretically not possible for a thread to stay civil in here. Even posters who are reasonably civil and sane on other boards tend to regress to subhuman status on this one. It is the "guys night out" of eccie. For some I think this is where they act out their repressed juvev

Then there are those who only post here. They areare just "different"
The civilized mature discussions can be had in the Sandbox.
are any of yall capable of debating one topic without all the childish antics?? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Yes, just not all of us, especially at any one time.

Underage pic removed. CC Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

12 year olds can't be on here.

are any of yall capable of debating one topic without all the childish antics?? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
No. In fact, we really should all be making a living as professional politicians, instead of doing this shit for free....

Btw.................How old was Ralphey ?
Btw.................How old was Ralphey ? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
IDK... he's just a excitable boy.
  • CJ7
  • 04-12-2014, 06:21 PM

because we're forced to explain the facts to 5 year olds.. take JD and IB for instance

I dare you to have an adult conversation with IB about Bill Clinton ...

because we're forced to explain the facts to 5 year olds.. take JD and IB for instance

I dare you to have an adult conversation with IB about Bill Clinton ... Originally Posted by CJ7
Independent Oabominables love Billy-boy.
  • CJ7
  • 04-12-2014, 06:40 PM
Independent Oabominables love Billy-boy. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

investors love Billy Boy
  • Old-T
  • 04-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Independent Oabominables love Billy-boy. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And then there are mental 3 year olds link IIFFY who by comparison can make JD look smart.