URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=469898
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 35 & 635
Activities: BBBJ, MPCFS, BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Short, blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Jenni is fair skinned with blonde hair, petite, pics are accurate. 125#'s, 5'3" or thereabouts. I didn't notice any tattoos. Boobs are a handful, I'd say big C's or small D's with very responsive pink eraser nips. Blonde fuzz below
Recommendation: No
Appreciate your story.
Oh damn!! What an experience and sounds like it was hard to get thru it to the end.
  • Munk
  • 01-10-2019, 09:29 PM
2nd review I've read this week referencing sardines.
My, what a charming user name, OP.
You can literally see the fumes in the air in her avatar. Should have been telling
Hear "Fish" by The Damned for more information
You guys are way too nice. If the pussy stank I flat out tell em.
My, what a charming user name, OP. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
HNIC?

I don't know what's charming about "have nothing in common", but WALDT

too bad you didn't write your review the same day, you might have saved this guy

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...45&postcount=1

I can't imagine what he went through that next day, with one more day of stank. I think we should show up to incalls with a "chip clip" ready to attach to our noses, when we book with questionable ladies like this, LOL
Good one Shah of Texas. I know The Captain and mr Vanien well!
She looks good.. to bad someone can't let her know.She wont be here for long with no business..
Apple cider vinegar. Soak yourself in it and wash everything with it.,
Cheers
She looks good.. to bad someone can't let her know.She wont be here for long with no business.. Originally Posted by billyjames
She sent me a message after I left a review and I was very nice and told her to fix the problem and not give up. She claims she was just coming off her period Which I saw no evidence of, and that is what the smell might have been from. I am over 50 and have been around. There was more going on than that, perhaps bacterial vaginosis or something along those lines.
She did blow me up with messages for a little bit but to her credit she did not get belligerent.
I'm sure she'll get it figured out.. and do well here.
I'm sure she'll get it figured out.. and do well here. Originally Posted by billyjames
Yeah, she'll rant and call everybody names and dog them out in the Powder Room. Glad HNIC put his balls on. Too bad this info is usually in ROS. Of course he could take this to coed so everybody would know!