Encounter: Didn't know They Offered more!!

Date: 08/24/2019
Name: Didn't ask
Phone: I don't know I just walk over
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Lake Charles
State: Louisiana
Address: On Prien Lake Rd near Target
Activities: Deep tissue massage, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Dark and almost shoulder lenght
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She looked to be in her 40s. I had never seen her before but I have been going to this place for the last year and it was the first time met her. She was a decent looking lady but I don't go to this place for anything other than massage so I never really looked before. She was dressed in polo shirt and jeans. Good shape for her age.
Recommendation: Yes
  • lgca
  • 08-25-2019, 05:37 PM
That's just too funny. So will you still recommend the place to your legit friends?!

I've only gotten a really excellent massage at one AMP ever. I really want one tonight so too bad I'm not out that way. I'll just have to take my changes here. Sometimes the massage is more important than anything else.
  • Dbuck
  • 08-27-2019, 01:09 PM
I’ve been going there for about 2 years and have never got offered any thing either.
I’ve been going there for about 2 years and have never got offered any thing either. Originally Posted by Dbuck
So, I am not crazy. I am not the only one. Glad to here that. I am still surprised. And to answer the question on if I will recommend them to my non-hobby friends,, No..