Encounter: First time mayflower

Date: 8-23
Name: Didn't understand
Phone: 985-707-6628
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Google it no official site
City: Slidell
State: Louisiana
Address: West of old mall on 190. A two story building off the main road. Very quiet and secluded
Activities: Attempted conversation (I had hard time u derstanding). Massage, butt massage, ball massage, hi, CBJ (oddest cover I ever seen) daty 69 fiv
Hair Length and Color: Black, tied up. Looked little longer than shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short well put together older lady. Had t shirt and daisy dukes on. Nice muscular legs, ok rear end. Eager as hell but I couldn't understand ,ugh of what she said. Cute enough.
Recommendation: Yes
I like first paragraph of your review the best. There is so much unnecessary stigma where all any guy really wants is just to have a good time without both long and short term drama and hassle. If anyone believes for one second that Coco here is doing anything against her will, well I go a few bridges I would like to sell. But to answer your question, your money makes 60-year-old Coco horny, seriously. She is turned on by the sight and thought of it. I prefer the early to mid 30 year olds who are in just plain ole biological heat and cant believe they are getting paid to have men please them.
Shit dude must be out of the game a long damn time, I woulda figured mid-late 40's, not 60!
Wow. Thanks for the update, next appointment is with the optometrist!