Activities: Massage, HE
Hair Length and Color: Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: Yes
Was she the only one there?
Yes.
You're talking about woman who just greets and talks toother girls? I didn't know when gave massages...
She does a great massage. My friend gave me a hint for a great massage in the area. She is not my type for anything but massage only. Gave her a tip and fee initially and told her massage only please. That is what my friend said to do. He said the tip let her know that you want a real effort. I gave her $30 and told her massage only please. She asked my problem areas like a chiropractor lol. Whole mannerism changed. was worth even more. She is simply not my type. The massage was really good. I was told by him that she is the best in the area. He used her when his legit was out if town twice. For AMPs she is definitly a contender for muscle relief.
She gives one of the best massages you can get at a amp.
Are you referring to Mai? I’d be interested in stopping at Sunred again if she’s the best legit masseuse around. You gave her house fee and 30 fort great straight massage?

She does a great massage. My friend gave me a hint for a great massage in the area. She is not my type for anything but massage only. Gave her a tip and fee initially and told her massage only please. That is what my friend said to do. He said the tip let her know that you want a real effort. I gave her $30 and told her massage only please. She asked my problem areas like a chiropractor lol. Whole mannerism changed. was worth even more. She is simply not my type. The massage was really good. I was told by him that she is the best in the area. He used her when his legit was out if town twice. For AMPs she is definitly a contender for muscle relief. Originally Posted by REDROBIN66
IMO one of the best.. I and a friend of mine use to go to lake serene, but he moved away. So I ventured out a little. She is damn good. Yes her name is mai (may). I told her I'm in pain and she start telling me about hydrating and saying she like doing massage. I guess she dont do much real massages. Lol I told her here is you tip up front and massage only ok.. she not my type anyway. Damn good massage.my friend told me about her. He was barely walking from playing to much football. She fixed him to. He is a big tipper though.