Protocol And Recommendations?

Greetings Gents
I’m from The DFW area but will be visiting Metairie next week. I’d like to visit an AMP while there. I’d like to understand the typical local protocol there. It may not differ from where I live.
Am I close with my assumptions?
1hr massage $65. Tips customarily can range from $100 - $125
Am I close here?
Also any recommendations in or close to Metairie would be helpful. In the meantime I’ll dive into your previous reviews. Looking forward to some bbq oysters as well!
Thanks
Gramps
Sorry Gramps but Dallas AMPs have spoiled you. You have probably the best in the country in your hometown and will be sorely disappointed with anything you find in LA. I have experienced Dallas while vacationing and I'm saving up for a day trip to the "Pussy Mall" on Northwest Hwy.

Tips in BR and NOLA range from 40-60 for L1, 100-120 for L2 and 180-200 for L3. A couple of parlor in Livingston Parish will go to L3 for 150. Women range from 30-60 in age with most in the top half of that range and almost none of the parlors have a mamasan to answer the door so you can expect interruptions. BCD activities with these older Chinese women are not carried out with the energy and enthusiasm of the younger Koreans in Dallas.
Sorry Gramps but Dallas AMPs have spoiled you. You have probably the best in the country in your hometown and will be sorely disappointed with anything you find in LA. I have experienced Dallas while vacationing and I'm saving up for a day trip to the "Pussy Mall" on Northwest Hwy.

Tips in BR and NOLA range from 40-60 for L1, 100-120 for L2 and 180-200 for L3. A couple of parlor in Livingston Parish will go to L3 for 150. Women range from 30-60 in age with most in the top half of that range and almost none of the parlors have a mamasan to answer the door so you can expect interruptions. BCD activities with these older Chinese women are not carried out with the energy and enthusiasm of the younger Koreans in Dallas. Originally Posted by trekker
Thanks so much. My expectations are always adjusted depending on the area that I travel. I see a few Metairie AMP listed here in reviews. Looks like there are basically 2 of them. I want to avoid driving into the city and an hour to BR is a no go for me.
  • Dab
  • 09-02-2019, 03:56 AM
Lily spa is descent most of the time. It’s out of the city, no traffic.
Lily spa is descent most of the time. It’s out of the city, no traffic. Originally Posted by Dab
Thank you Dab. I’ve been looking at this one closely. It appears to be a good choice. Is it best to make an appointment? I was thinking mid afternoon on a Monday