Avoid Alej from skip the games

Here’s one to Avoid.
https://omaha.skipthegames.com/femal...j/363724164026

Continuing my string of poor decision making, smdfh

Alej, 402-428-4164, ad appears to be white female, door answered by cute, petite, black girl. Exchanged a few pleasantries then she said she was parched and would be right back. Just got my shoes back on when a overweight black male about 40-45 opens the door feigning anger and shock that I was in the room. I told him to stfu I’m leaving. He thought he was going to keep me from leaving until I showed him that I had something in my pocket and it wasn’t that I was happy to see him. He then acted like he was phoning LE. I told him I’d be happy to stay if he was calling LE. Told him to quit playing we both knew he wasn’t. Actually think he was talking to the guy at the front desk as he looked at me as I was approaching with his jaw hanging. I told him he was probably part of this scam and gave him a brief recap why I would post a bad review of this dump. Actually think more people live there then use it like a normal Motel 6. On the wrong corner 108/ L st. The corner that looks like it drops off into hell.
Good job North . You showed that band of thieves who was boss . Times are desperate and these freaks have well rehearsed techniques to rob hobbyists . I wonder how many times they succeeded before you put an end to the BS ?

I texted her last night and luckily I stayed away . The hobby is getting dangerous because hobbyists are perceived to be easy marks .

The hotel is a dump and nothing good ever happens at that shithole .
Good job North . You showed that band of thieves who was boss . Times are desperate and these freaks have well rehearsed techniques to rob hobbyists . I wonder how many times they succeeded before you put an end to the BS ?

I texted her last night and luckily I stayed away . The hobby is getting dangerous because hobbyists are perceived to be easy marks .

The hotel is a dump and nothing good ever happens at that shithole . Originally Posted by FightFan
He’s still posting tonight. Out of embarrassment for combing one of the scam sites and getting duped once again I was going to let it go, but then thought what if it could save at least one guy a very bad experience And yes, we’re perceived as easy prey because very unlikely that we will call the police or put up resistance. The look on his face, he did a 180 rq like he was hoping someone friendly was behind him. He asked why I did that, told him because he was obviously there to rob me, he’d said no he really was surprised and trying to figure out why I was there and that he has a job doesn’t need to rob anyone. I said BS and told him trying to scam a hard working man isn’t a job, it’s just a lazy criminal.
Unfortunately I’m sure he is quite successful. At first I was only mad at myself. But as he continued to insult my intelligence I wanted to do several things to him. None that would be worth the negative effect on my life that would follow. And I could be wrong, but I’m guessing that girl was not a willing participant. We had a really nice, albeit short, conversation about her dog and the weather and holidays. When she picked up the donation and said she would be right back she couldn’t look me in the eye all the sudden and seemed regretful. I really knew he was just a total piece of shit when in reaction to our voices raising in anger and dB his dog ran towards me, at first I thought no, don’t make me hurt you boy, then the dog stood in front of me in a protecting manner I wanted to bitch slap him into next week! I said nice, see your dog knows your shit. That ain’t my dog, oh that your bed and food bowl I asked.

I’m still contemplating my next move. I’m leaning towards dialing a 3 digit phone number and having s nice conversation with the person that answers. And taking my chances with any possible consequences.
You ever seen that girl before? How tall was she/age?

Thanks for the heads up and the stand up
You ever seen that girl before? How tall was she/age?

Thanks for the heads up and the stand up Originally Posted by DTickler
No I had not. .3rd red flag ignored was when she opened the door, obvious to me was zero match to the ad pics. She was black, 5’2”, prob 110, 32b, very cute and friendly, so I stayed and gave her the donation. Ad said 19, personal red flag ignored. I was going to ask for ID and let her cover name and address.

My latest futile attempt to get another date in a hurry after a last minute cancellation. After the past couple years I’ve tried to take advantage of the very free time slots I get. Just going to have to roll with it from now on wait patiently for the next opportunity.
No I had not. .3rd red flag ignored was when she opened the door, obvious to me was zero match to the ad pics. She was black, 5’2”, prob 110, 32b, very cute and friendly, so I stayed and gave her the donation. Ad said 19, personal red flag ignored. I was going to ask for ID and let her cover name and address.

My latest futile attempt to get another date in a hurry after a last minute cancellation. After the past couple years I’ve tried to take advantage of the very free time slots I get. Just going to have to roll with it from now on wait patiently for the next opportunity. Originally Posted by north65
Looks like you are in the same boat that I am when it comes to availability & get a late cancellation. I would, at least, use a better platform such as Tryst..
Let's just amend your title to say "Avoid skip the games".

The only advertising sites I am willing to use are P411 and Tryst.
Looks like you are in the same boat that I am when it comes to availability & get a late cancellation. I would, at least, use a better platform such as Tryst.. Originally Posted by techiedad36
Great point. My main problem has been the narrow window of opportunity i occasionally have very late, or early for most of the legit and respectable ladies. But still just going to make myself wait.
Let's just amend your title to say "Avoid skip the games".

The only advertising sites I am willing to use are P411 and Tryst. Originally Posted by OmahaUser
Exactly. I would add private delights. But STG and sipsap, only if they are on other platforms also. Like sipsap chat. It helps when a legit lady posts the she's available. I miss that when P411 took it away
Im pretty sure Ive come close to setting up something with this one more than once. I know Ive text the number before. Glad I talked myself out of it.
Contact the police through anonymous tipping. Tell them the details without revealing your name. Make sure the people at the motel are mentioned. The people at the motel can identify the perps. LE is less interested than busting small time indy hookers than thugs and thieves. A word of caution. If the perp knows your name, beware of anything I just wrote. Then take matters into your own hands by being clever and patient.
This is still happening. Same ad ,same scenario . Please be safe this is obviously their scheme.
I’m sorry this keeps happening, stay safe
I called it in to OPD using a pay phone, dang things are hard to find anymore. I see he's still in business as of early morning on 1/13/2021. I hope he gets shut down soon. Really pisses me off these shitheads picking on us, ladies and gents, because we are seen as easy targets with minimal risk of arrest.
I showed up at that location once there were cops in front of the place cops parked a block away needles in the parking lot, scary. Seems to be multiple providers working at that local