Where O Where

I've been inactive for a long while but occasionally check in to see what's going on. Seems as though either most providers I have seen before are either UTR or retired but not many new provides have come in to replace them.

Like some my fav use to be Olivia, who I believe is retired but I did have the pleasure of meeting a few of her young friends.

Anyone have any good recommendations on young available providers? If so either comment or PM me as I really would like to see someone without having to roll the dice on an unknown :/

Seems like traveling talent is my best bet but would be great if anyone is willing to help locate a great provider.

Thanks
Depends what you mean by young? Rate? Menu?
Playmate WinterKay and her friend KatVega will be coming in about 3 weeks. Kay mid 30's and Kat maybe mid 20's sound like they would fit the bill. Kat is younger
Yeh i had Miss O ALOT and when she couldnt she would send me one of her freinds. Alexandria was the best out of them but I havent been able to find her since we met.
Miss O was a gem! Her tall friend was awesome too. Definitely both in my top 5 atf. Do you stay in contact with any of her friends? There hasn’t been that too notch hotness here locally since they left.
Agreed, and that was one of the main reasons for me posting. I haven't kept in contact as I haven't been active in a few years, only kept my ear to ground and it seems as though all the 20 something providers I use to see are retired or UTR and I don't have their contact info. Just doesn't seem that there has been anyone to really replace the void they left when they dropped out.

Wish I had stayed in contact with Olivia or her friends. I also use to see a DT provider that was a 20 something back in 2011, she was tall and very nice, I think her name was Mandy but it's been so long.

Was hoping others had recommendations or any info. I've looked on WYP but that seems like an expensive and time intensive route for finding a potential mutually beneficial arrangement. ECCIE use to be stocked with talent but seems as though there are only a few providers left in the area.
Same here man, looks like we both joined at the same time and are both just getting back into it, ha! I’ve gone the more expensive route and met some higher end companions on p411. SoCal was my favorite but sounds like she isn’t returning anytime soon unless you want to take out a 2nd mortgage. I think only fans has kept a steady stream of income for the good ones and they don’t have the desire to travel. Don’t blame them