Nice girl
has a great personality...and ass lol
Good review of a nice girl.

Retail, must be you missed this 'Welcome back' review of her couple weeks ago

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2913048
Nice girl
has a great personality...and ass lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
And..downright homely....

(I'm just tryin to keep everyone "guided through the rigors of life" lily...if her simps get to keep piling on, so do I...)

Did she at least get her TCB act together? It was fuggin terrible back in the day.

Dont know, been trying to get her to Rochester...
And yes I think she is cute too : )
This review is spot on accurate of the Brianna I visited many times.
It's not poor TCB when she doesn't respond to messages from boyz she refuses to see. Very low dollar and high volume parades were never her cup of tea.
(Staff edit)
This review is spot on accurate of the Brianna I visited many times.
It's not poor TCB when she doesn't respond to messages from boyz she refuses to see. Very low dollar and high volume parades were never her cup of tea. Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
As I said..."back in the day"...her TCB sucked. Radio silence, last minute blow-offs for lame reasons....she did it all. It had nuthin to do with who she wanted to see. It just sucked.

She always had an ass i wanted to spank and watch as i k9'd her.

Never did get a chance to see her, wouldnt mind seeing her now...maybe ill bite the bullet
Back in the day bread was a quarter. Hookers were 10 bucks. Hope I helped all of you out with my valuable info
Back in the day bread was a quarter. Hookers were 10 bucks. Hope I helped all of you out with my valuable info Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Sure. And as they like to say "past indicators are no guarantee of future performance." But hooks generally degrade over time. This ain't the most stable lifestyle, and very few do it as their first choice. There are several I will never consider due to some of their past shit. It don't matter what simps say now.

Back in the day bread was a quarter. Hookers were 10 bucks. Hope I helped all of you out with my valuable info Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Who knew ones experience with a hooker is not valid even if it was in the past.

Shes been a flake.

Isn't what this board is about?
And as they like to say "past indicators are no guarantee of future performance."

. Originally Posted by rooster
A shoe that also fits too many members of this board too!
Some girls flake on certain clients and the same girl will see the next client all the time no issue. I’ve been around girls at the end of my sessions and they have their phone and I will hear ughhh I hate seeing this guy lol.
I’ve been around girls at the end of my sessions and they have their phone and I will hear ughhh I hate seeing this guy lol. Originally Posted by Bigmonroedude
yep ans they say ...the sames bout ya ...too