User ID: -
Date: 5/28/23
Name: Honeyy
Phone: 716-318-0367
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...y-pot/56634607
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: East Side (not too bad an area)
Activities: Kissing, breast play, fingering (both holes), bbj, cob
Hair Length and Color: Long, curly brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Absolutely stunning face, curvy and a bit chunky, large breasts and an enormous ass
Recommendation: Yes
East side…not too bad an area…sure.
You'd be risking your life to go there. The east side is a no fly zone. They'd cut your throat just to see the blood run.
She told me her place was in Lackawanna near botanical gardens.. thanks for the intel..
You'd be risking your life to go there. The east side is a no fly zone. They'd cut your throat just to see the blood run. Originally Posted by discretefun
Hell, I’d almost rather kick it in the Falls then head over to Baghdad-lite.
She told me her place was in Lackawanna near botanical gardens.. Originally Posted by Whynot2022
That sounds better than the east side.
Texted her yesterday but no answer
TCB so abysmal not worth reviewing. Have tried multiple times. Got a text exchange once and then no date. Have not bothered since. Never seen someone post so much yet text so little.
Couple a Cock pics
2 or 3

Ll get her fingers on the keys
I've never done a review on here but she's probably one of the best I've seen so far. She was over by botanical gardens. Responded right away I mustve gotten lucky. She said she's picky on who she chooses and if she gets a bad vibe she blows them off. Perfectly thick very cute. Clean apartment.
Yeah, sorry, she is by the Botanical Gardens. She’s fairly selective. Prefers white guys.
Yeah, sorry, she is by the Botanical Gardens. She’s fairly selective. Prefers white guys. Originally Posted by ruiner15
Sooooooo did you see her on the east side or in Lackawanna?? Big difference there lol.
I saw her last week. She is near the Botanical Gardens in South Buffalo. Area is completely fine.