URL / Website: http://treasureshouston.com/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 5647 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77056
Activities: 3 dances
Hair Length and Color: Blonde long, black long, black long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: First Dancer: Blonde 24, nice body, perky boobs.
Second Dancer: Black hair, 30s, small boobs pierced nipples, not as great as most there.
Third Dancer: Mexican / Native American, late 20s, nice mix of perky boobs, long black hair and pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
  • 500sl
  • 08-23-2024, 03:46 AM
The whole parking situation at Treasures pisses me off so I don’t go there anymore. The last time I was there, it was mid afternoon and the parking lot was about 75% empty. I parked and the valet guy or parking lot attendant came over screaming that I can’t park there. I asked him where I could park and he told me I had to park basically in the street there behind the club. So I just left and decided to call and complain and the girl who answered the phone went off on me when I tried to explain the situation. So fuck em, I went to the Men’s Club and had a great time in a better environment
Yup, $20 a dance. No more. The ladies there will swarm you at the entrance. Not a fan of that. I like to sit, get a least a drink in me and go from there.

Gotta admit I haven't hit the Men's club since the early 90's. I had come into town on leave from the Army and they wouldn't let me in because I was wearing jeans. My friend chatted up the manager and told him I was advance security for the RNC Convention (yes it was that long ago). Turns out they were suspicious of me thinking I was an undercover cop...they had been busted recently. But the manager was Mr. Republican, he chatted me up, set me up with a couple of beers and I had a good time. So two thumbs up for early/mid 90's Men's Club.
I haven't seen anything about Men's Club, I went in a few times and waitress and girls push for you to get into VIP, but girls won't seem to name their fee before you get in there.

I've gone to Chicas Locas a few times, lots of pretty girls, many actually dancing on stage. But, they swarm you, all for $20 dance with free roaming hands, but nothing else and the constant girls asking for dances gets old. Seems like every girl is from Cuba.
My new playpen is the Ritz. Lots of variety and very pretty ladies. Not nearly as many Cubans as other clubs. Centerfolds has been good to me also. Got some OTC action going with an attractive ebony. Plenty of action inside also.
100% my #1 is the Ritz...great variety and just overall fun and has good food, drink specials, and energy!
Haven’t tried Ritz in a few. Action downstairs or all upstairs?
Last time was at the Ritz they were doing free steak meal before 3 on Saturdays.
Yes, it's been that long.