The Olympics

I’ve enjoyed it. Only time I ever get into sports like swimming, gymnastics and track.
These kids train their asses off for fleeting moments of success representing their country. Some get lucrative endorsement deals but the vast majority is just for the love of sport.
Good Stuff.
I’ve enjoyed it. Only time I ever get into sports like swimming, gymnastics and track.
These kids train their asses off for fleeting moments of success representing their country. Some get lucrative endorsement deals but the vast majority is just for the love of sport.
Good Stuff. Originally Posted by Charley3
I've loved the Olympic games since I was a little kid. The best of the best from all over the world, and a gift to international diplomacy.

I've also been to Panathenaic Stadium in Athens twice. It's mesmerizing. Big fan.
Really digged the guy who was shooting without any gear and a hand in his pocket.

Girl that won gold was all kitted out in aiming tech

Old salt and pepper guy (rather handsome tbh, nice natural hair) raw dogging the shooting won silver.
USA advanced in women’s beach volleyball by beating Italy. My favorite women’s sport. No need for chromosome testing. Their suits tell the story.
USA advanced in women’s beach volleyball by beating Italy. My favorite women’s sport. No need for chromosome testing. Their suits tell the story. Originally Posted by bambino
That’s probably my favorite sport x eye candy. Followed by women’s gymnastics(Suni Lee for one) then track.

Finely tuned bodies moving around without much clothing on. It’s good!
  • Devo
  • 08-04-2024, 06:48 PM
Sorry, can't support a woke network and after the opening ceremony.

No.

Fucking shame retarded liberals with a hate for Christians have to destroy what those people worked for, It mocks them, and it mocks our society.
Sorry, can't support a woke network and after the opening ceremony.

No.

Fucking shame retarded liberals with a hate for Christians have to destroy what those people worked for, It mocks them, and it mocks our society. Originally Posted by Devo
I agree and didnt watch the shit after the mocking of the last supper

strange how its perfectly fine to degrade the christian religion but you would be hung from the gallows if anything remotely is said about the muslim faith..........
Who would hang you?
Flavo fav is sponsoring the us water polo team for the next 3 years Why isn’t he getting more time sitting with snoop dog.
Because he's Flava Flav
  • Devo
  • 08-05-2024, 12:38 PM
Who would hang you? Originally Posted by HDGristle
The same nice folks who.............

Charlie Hebdo shooting
Spree shooting incident and subsequent further attacks in Paris, France, from 7 January to 9 January 2015
On 7 January 2015, at about 11:30 a.m. in Paris, France, the employees of the French satirical weekly magazine Charlie Hebdo were targeted in a shooting attack by two French-born Algerian Muslim brothers, Saïd Kouachi and Chérif Kouachi
I agree and didnt watch the shit after the mocking of the last supper

strange how its perfectly fine to degrade the christian religion but you would be hung from the gallows if anything remotely is said about the muslim faith.......... Originally Posted by chizzy
Must be miserable to let your political leanings affect every type of entertainment you watch. Life is too short.

Watched Gabby Thomas run today. That is one fine brown beauty!!!
I’d eat her out right after a race!!