Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Pics
Recommendation: No
Moved to coed
  • BLM69
  • 05-06-2019, 07:34 PM
Not sure I would visit anyone with cream for their name, especially vanilla
Not sure I would visit anyone with cream for their name, especially vanilla Originally Posted by BLM69

I knew you would be all over this one ....
Too bad, Man.
Hello,

I met her few times and she is a very nice girl with top services. You should try again.
Seems like this is the Norm here. That is not good biz management
I am astonished at the number of providers who think the time set to meet is nothing more than the time for the next text announcing the next delay. The percentage of time I get "Give me another 15 minutes; just getting out of the shower"? Probably 80% at least. Or even worse, "Almost there". What do you mean 'almost there'? Where the hell have you been? Doesn't anybody know how to spell schedule anymore. I take the delays as a Red Flag; the delays are just the first of the things I'm not going to like. I echo the poster. Doesn't take too many delays before I'm done.
It's not just providers.

I had real world women that can't even show up on time for meetings (no sex involved, no money involved) or just lunch (no sex involved, no money involved) or they NO show and don't call to let you know they are not going to make it until hours past the appointment time.

Not sure where they are learning such inconsiderate manners - maybe all the time this generation is spending on social media is the reason why they have no consideration for others' time.