Ladies!!! What are your thoughts on getting a drink with a hobbiest

So obviously I’d say after all the “necessary clarification” have been taken care of and let’s assume it’s a regular thing you work out. Is it against the rules and do you expect additional “recognition” of your time?

I may have a few follow up questions.
friends are given extra time and treats as my way of saying thank-you...
there is a very well stocked bar at my place...
gentlemen will bring rare and special order bottles to share and enjoy...
What about meeting up close by your Inc all/my outcall? Don’t get me wrong I love a women that will make me drink and set to mood but sometimes I like to be somewhere and live the “illusion” and just pay for the drinks.
  • grean
  • 05-10-2019, 01:22 PM
What about meeting up close by your Inc all/my outcall? Don’t get me wrong I love a women that will make me drink and set to mood but sometimes I like to be somewhere and live the “illusion” and just pay for the drinks. Originally Posted by Texas32
Lots a ladies have dinner dates.
Hey...nothing like putting your beer goggles on before you get busy. This allows the provider to stomach some of the hobbyists and the guys can adjust to some of the providers with older pics.
...kinda prefer LL's M.O.

Hangin' out at the Incall for a cocktail is the way to go.
Why are dudes answering I’m pretty sure I said ladies. If I wanted a guys opinion I would have asked myself.
Oh you only want ladies to answer. Gee I'm sorry. Well now that you have your opinion and if any more ladies respond you will have your thread all to yourself.
I dunno maybe it’s because you posted in a coed forum that is open for everyone to reply to.

And with your attitude I’m positive tons of ladies will be willing to go to a bar and hang out with you on their own time for the price of free.

Why are dudes answering I’m pretty sure I said ladies. If I wanted a guys opinion I would have asked myself. Originally Posted by Texas32
You would think that a fuck board would be filled with happy people. I really hope that both hobbyist and providers don't fuck like they bitch and moan on this board every day.
True story.
All the ladies would love having a drink with the hobbyist as long as the hobbyist is paying for their drinks (and some of them also want to pay for their time), of course.
Man, this Coed shit is a cluster fuck. No wonder I stay out of here
I generally don't go out "for drinks" because I'm not a drinker.. but I've gone out for lunch many many times. Whether or not I expect compensation for that depends on the gent... most of the time I just go out for meals with my long time regulars-- and I don't charge them for the privilege (they do pay for the meal, but not the time).
If a guy has to pay women to fuck him, what on earth makes him think she'd have a drink with him for free?