TCM Oasis spa shut down....

Just saw it on the news. Never been there...guess there was a raid. Located in Plano. Just passing the info...
https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/05/16/...-prostitution/

Shut down for alleged prostitution.

So it's guilty until proven innocent instead of innocent until proven guilty.

al·leged
/əˈlejd/
adjective

(of an incident or a person) said, without proof, to have taken place or to have a specified illegal or undesirable quality.

I don't see any prostitution, whatever the fuck those are, on their website:

https://www.tcmoasismassage.com/

There is a thread for this same story here:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2590583
  • motor
  • 05-16-2019, 07:42 PM
fuckin man trying to hold down the little guy
"everyone we talked to expressed surprise...."

how many was that? one person? shoddy journalism.. "there's a Church next door".. innuendo.. this Holy Place next to the seedy Den of Iniquity.. fuck, the Church Members probably accounted for 20% of the Spa business.
  • BLM69
  • 05-17-2019, 11:47 AM
Trust me, those employees are not victims of anything, you spa guys need to get your standards higher, way higher
Trust me, those employees are not victims of anything, you spa guys need to get your standards higher, way higher Originally Posted by BLM69
I'm a Spa guy, but don't lump me with this group.. I consider Jack Shacks to be a waste of time, especially with old ass ladies in Frisco.. Robert Kraft wouldn't let these ladies near his pole.
https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/05/16/...-prostitution/

Shut down for alleged prostitution.

So it's guilty until proven innocent instead of innocent until proven guilty.

al·leged
/əˈlejd/
adjective

(of an incident or a person) said, without proof, to have taken place or to have a specified illegal or undesirable quality.

I don't see any prostitution, whatever the fuck those are, on their website:

https://www.tcmoasismassage.com/

There is a thread for this same story here:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2590583 Originally Posted by CG2014
This is Eccie, you do not need proof to throw out fabricated allegations, call them gospel truths and the gullible many members here will believe and run with it without question!....oops, wrong thread.

The article also says that there have been undercover investigations by LE, aka, undercover guys went to the spa and were offered and maybe received sexual favors for an extra tip.
  • motor
  • 05-17-2019, 02:30 PM
This is Eccie, you do not need proof to throw out fabricated allegations, call them gospel truths and the gullible many members here will believe and run with it without question!....oops, wrong thread. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Come on, it doesn't matter what the thread is, you are always spouting your crap.

and on topic.spa ladies need lovin too
Come on, it doesn't matter what the thread is, you are always spouting your crap.

and on topic.spa ladies need lovin too Originally Posted by motor
Lighten up Francis, and quit following my posts around mr. cyberstalker. There is a reason you were given a cease and desist directive on OH2.

On topic, there have been many studio busts in the past 6 months or so and if LE wanted to, they could close up all of them in one fell swoop citing the same exact reason(s) they closed Oasis in Frisco. It is only a matter of time before we hear of the next bust of an AMP in the news. But, like all things the oldest profession in the world related, another will pop up and take it's place.
  • motor
  • 05-18-2019, 07:02 AM
Lighten up Francis, and quit following my posts around mr. cyberstalker. There is a reason you were given a cease and desist directive on OH2. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Hey Sybil, you were given the same directive as well, or don't you remember? You could go look, oh yea you are banned over there aren't you. I will make a deal with you. You quit making multiple handles and stop the cry baby crap and I will quit pointing out that you are a cry baby.....deal?

On Topic
Look at what the did on Emerald St.
Somebody ratted them out

Hey Sybil, you were given the same directive as well, or don't you remember? You could go look, oh yea you are banned over there aren't you. I will make a deal with you. You quit making multiple handles and stop the cry baby crap and I will quit pointing out that you are a cry baby.....deal?

On Topic
Look at what the did on Emerald St. Originally Posted by motor
WRONG! Made a couple of posts on OH2 this morning. Feel free to look, and since you follow my posts, I am sure you will, but you cannot quote me or comment about me on there. I am fine with it because as history shows, you are the one who follows my posts, frequently initially quoting me from out of nowhere, which is also an Eccie GL infraction of cyberstalking, but that is interpretive depending on the staff member who reads it. However, what is not interpretive is the blatant GL infraction of insulting remarks.

On topic, the AMPS are very low hanging fruit for LE to get to especially since they take walk ins, a big incentive for an undercover operation to get started.
Just here reading!! And shocked
On topic, the AMPS are very low hanging fruit for LE to get to especially since they take walk ins, a big incentive for an undercover operation to get started. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
they don't hang as low as you think. sure they take walk-ins, but that doesn't mean they aren't very careful. if you as a walk-in don't follow "the procedures", you will NOT get the service you came for. I don't expect non-AMP guys to understand that, but it is reality. that is why AMPs are extremely hard to bust. you say the Cops can shut them down in a heartbeat "if they want to".. that begs the question, why don't they want to? answer is they do, but we have laws in this Country that even Police must follow. just like the Cops have a large list of people they KNOW are criminals, but they can't just show up at a "criminal's" door and arrest him.. they need to have real proof.
they don't hang as low as you think. sure they take walk-ins, but that doesn't mean they aren't very careful. if you as a walk-in don't follow "the procedures", you will NOT get the service you came for. I don't expect non-AMP guys to understand that, but it is reality. that is why AMPs are extremely hard to bust. you say the Cops can shut them down in a heartbeat "if they want to".. that begs the question, why don't they want to? answer is they do, but we have laws in this Country that even Police must follow. just like the Cops have a large list of people they KNOW are criminals, but they can't just show up at a "criminal's" door and arrest him.. they need to have real proof. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I agree.

IMO, I think that is why LE gets on here and other adult boards, asks for tips on AMP protocol, reads reviews, ect. to help get that proof they need. Yes, they have bigger fish to fry that intend/cause harm. Although prostitution is illegal, 99% of the time, it is an act done between consenting adults.

And to make a case for that proof they need to raid/close down AMPs, which is why you do not hear of busts like this but every once in a while. However, it appears that these busts over the last 6 months or so are getting more and more frequent.

Be careful who you give intel to and I hope that when a raid happens, our brother hobbyists (well most of them anyway) are not getting their dick sucked as the door to the room opens and a guy waves his badge asking for your ID!