Your thoughts on tipping?

I have a question that may or may not have been answered on a previous post. But I figured it would be a good topic of discussion. So what is your thoughts on tipping after dates? Is it expected for a guy to tip in addition to the agreed rates or is it mearly at your own discretion? Example a really exceptional date. Just was curious on what both sides thought on the matter. And what is the most customary amount is to tip. I have heard of guys tipping money, jewelry, gift cards ext. Is that normal or is that just a regular john activity thing?
Why? After spoiling them , nope.
  • snook
  • 11-17-2019, 03:48 PM
I occasionally tip a little for exceptional service--if I am at an amp I intend to return to I tip the Mamasan 5-10$--it can make a world of difference. I generally don't tip for regular service. Have only bought a gift once is was for a regular who was retiring who I had seen for years.
I've tipped a regular that gave me exceptional service. Like paying for the hour then she telling me she had 2 hours available. Her prices were the going local rate not inflated. If I feel the rate is inflated, her inflation is the tip.