AmberOktobur NCNS

I set a appointment with her for 4PM, I got there 10 minutes early and let her know I was there, she asked me to go pick her up a drink.

When I got back with her drink she claimed maintenance had showed up. About 30 minutes later she said they were leaving.

30 minutes after she said they were leaving she quit responding and went radio silent. Having seen her once before I knew her door number. I left her drink at her door and gave up, over a hour past our appointment time. I never heard from her again.

Her TCB is really, really bad.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=174661
Exact same thing happened to me, with the drink even. I just drank the soda as I left. Love to see the girl, but you're right. Her TCB is terrible.
Exact same thing happened to me, with the drink even. I just drank the soda as I left. Love to see the girl, but you're right. Her TCB is terrible. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Yea, she is fun, but too far away for me to invest a afternoon driving around waiting for nothing. I wrongly assumed she would want her soda she asked me to leave her place and go pick up for her, and not flake completely.

If you live close and can just hang out at your house in case she follows through with your appointment she might be ok, but a big gamble for a drive.
When she started in 2013 she was great. She had all positive reviews early on. However lately things have been going downhill with her TCB skills. It looks like she has taken things to be granted.
This is going to hert her business in the long run.
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2021, 12:14 AM
Sounds like she's overbooked, you guys were the casualties. This is when I find new talent and move on
Sounds like she's overbooked, you guys were the casualties. This is when I find new talent and move on Originally Posted by BLM69

I think the other guys sitting in their rides staring at their phones, then walking toward her door may have been a clue.
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2021, 08:53 AM
I think the other guys sitting in their rides staring at their phones, then walking toward her door may have been a clue. Originally Posted by goodolboy
We've all done stupid stuff let out the poison out, I've learned to have other options now, I'll take my business where it's appreciated
I have seen her a few times, and can relate the bringing the drink part. What was her drink of choice? I don't recall. Mountain Dew or something?

She never NCNS but she takes her sweet time to respond. Once, she didn't respond, and i saw her walking her dog, so i just go up to her and we went upstairs. Yes, she's ditsy at times. She has a huge following so she probably need an app, or someone to help her w/ appt.

I bet if my doctor didn't have assistants to book appt, it will be the same.
Sound BSC to me just a saying
I’ve come to the understanding that, if the provider is gonna be late by more than a couple of minutes, I just cut my losses and leave because, while it might be ten minutes, it also might be thirty or an hour.
Providers know what time to be ready for an appointment as they agreed to the time as they were setting it! So, barring UNFORESEEN circumstances (car trouble, ect.) that would make them late for the appointment, providers need to be on time, or God forbid, a few minutes early for the appointment.

Any other circumstance that the provider is late, means that she is either unprepared, having no couth to own it when a hobbyist says something about her lateness on a site she advertises on, or she is multi-booking every hour and the first one there wins the appointment while others sit in the parking lot or go run her errand of getting her a drink so she can maybe have the one that showed up first get off and leave early and she can squeeze you in, afterall, she is going to be thirsty from sucking dick and fucking some other dude in your time slot while you do so).
On a positive note, you got to keep your money. Her loss