Encounter: Amber, Ms. LilPretty (No very pretty)

Date: 23 Jan 2024
Name: Amber
User ID:: N/A
Phone: (214) 560-6124‬ [edited phone number - GM]
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?82209-Ms-LilPretty
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Campbell and 75
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long brown (with extensions, badly done)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3" 130lbs, back acne, butter face
Recommendation: Yes
Thank you for your honest review
Wowzer! Thanks for the review.
What's wrong with her face?
Wow. Have been worried about her face. She is hard as hell to actually schedule with. I have been working at it for a while and we never seem to align.
Her Face is fine. I don't think it's quite Butterface at all. Amber is fantastic. Totally commits to pleasing you and goes all out tomake sure you are satisfied. Not a "10" but you will be pleased. She is far better recently on scheduling, 3 years ago forget about it, couldn't keep an appointment. She really works hard in this hobby. She has a regular job, give her a break.
WALDT.. but Amber is fantastic. She is pretty much my regular now... and each time is great..usually better than the last. I also agree she isnt a butterface... her face is fine
I've been trying to see her for months now. I need to try again. Hopefully she is not in those bad apartments on Campbell and 75. The one where Rain stays at. She was always too far away in Las Colinas. This new location is closer. Her face looks amazing in the pictures I have seen before, in correlation with her body. I'm a sucker for white girls, so I don't know.
Originally Posted by Teddycox
I’m gonna trust Raydot He posted pics of his ATF who recently retire, and I’m kicking myself for never trying her out.

Amber has been on my TDL for sometime now. This review won’t stop me…
Spoljana, I doubt my input matters, but I would add +1 to that. Amber is great. I leave with a smile every time.