intel on Makinze

Provider ad for a girl named Makinze, very pretty blonde BBW but name will be altered occasionally and phone # as well from a CA area code to a Spfld, Mo area code. Would like to see her BUT it smells strongly of a bust waiting to happen. Here's a link: http://max80.com.dallas.hoxnif.com/p...686951/makinze.
If anyone has any feedback it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
  • 2dogs
  • 07-09-2016, 09:07 AM
Here is some Intel for you. Don't come on the board with your first post asking for Intel.
Here is some Intel for you. Don't come on the board with your first post asking for Intel. Originally Posted by 2dogs
Gotta agree with 2mutts there... Sorry Tigger - you should probably post in a local Denton (Tx?) forum instead of National Forum anyways....good luck.
Here is some Intel for you. Don't come on the board with your first post asking for Intel. Originally Posted by 2dogs
And here's some back for you, you arrogant fuck. It was an innocent question that didn't warrant such a rude ass retort. WTF!
And one other thing, a thousand pardons for not catching I posted on a "National forum" the point of the question was and is that I would kindly like to not get jammed up in any form or fashion. However apparently that tidbit of overtly obviousness escaped your attention...
  • 2dogs
  • 07-09-2016, 09:21 PM
And by the way, WELCOME. I see a long ,fruitful experience ahead of you here on the board.
  • 2dogs
  • 07-09-2016, 09:42 PM
And one other thing, a thousand pardons for not catching I posted on a "National forum" the point of the question was and is that I would kindly like to not get jammed up in any form or fashion. However apparently that tidbit of overtly obviousness escaped your attention... Originally Posted by Mike The Tiger
You must be really stupid. You did not even ask a question in your original "post".Your grammar is horrific. Sorry ladies, but mike the Tiger seems like a real young lady to me based on the first 3 posts of their ECCIE career. You just THREW out this babbling bullshit in the original post with a link I did not click on. WTF! You're really young too based on your first post. That's how all 16 year olds text each other and shit. Learn to make a fucking sentence first and then go to the relevant local board and ask about a provider. You MIGHT get some, but I highly doubt it due to your lack of situational awareness.
... I see a long ,fruitful experience ahead of you here on the board. Originally Posted by 2dogs
You have better vision than I.