sad face

Major schedule changes....

I had an opportunity to head down to Texas earlier than planned...I got a message today that my sisters are hosting a big party for my mom and they want me there....I do not get to see my mom very much.........my moms 85th birthday party is gonna be a blowout so i feel obligated to be a part!!!

So I am with a sad sad face having to readjust my schedule to accomodate their schedule and headed back south sooner than planned.

I WILL be back in April and will be around the KC City and midwest states for the majority of the spring & summer months...I am so sorry for any inconvenience!!!
Family is more important than anything. You are so lucky to still have your mom; cherish any time you can spend with her. Happy Birthday to her!!!!
Hanging with family is a Happy Face, and if a party:
Don't feel bad. I think most will understand. You're doing the right thing. Enjoy time with your mom and other family. Many of us didn't have our moms that long.
Tell mom i said HI.
Never feel bad when it comes to family wifey, Family is always #1 in our lives. I hope your mommy has a beautiful birthday and many more to come...
They all said what I wanted too. Family first. You need vacations too so be safe and enjoy. We'll leave a light on for you to find your way back here.

Family is more important than anything. You are so lucky to still have your mom; cherish any time you can spend with her. Happy Birthday to her!!!! Originally Posted by stimulatethemind
Hanging with family is a Happy Face, and if a party: Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Don't feel bad. I think most will understand. You're doing the right thing. Enjoy time with your mom and other family. Many of us didn't have our moms that long. Originally Posted by midvale
Never feel bad when it comes to family wifey, Family is always #1 in our lives. I hope your mommy has a beautiful birthday and many more to come... Originally Posted by shayla84
THanks ---yall here in the midwest are so so so awesome!!!!!!!

GREAT NEWS....I did some altering to my schedule.....I was going to skip KC till April,but I had an extra week to burn so I am headed to KC before I go south!!!
I love me some Dallas...That's great news. Im sure the guys are happy to hear that.
THanks ---yall here in the midwest are so so so awesome!!!!!!!

GREAT NEWS....I did some altering to my schedule.....I was going to skip KC till April,but I had an extra week to burn so I am headed to KC before I go south!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks sexy..maybe we can gt some doubles
I would like that. I love eating that big pretty clit of yours. yummy.. See now im horny lol
Thanks sexy..maybe we can gt some doubles Originally Posted by DallasRain
mmmmmmmmmmmm I luv me some Yummy Kaylen!!
Have a good trip visiting with family, DR.