This man posted a fake review about me

Hey guys ! Some young guy I met posted a fake review about me because I was 15 mins late to an outcall I don't do outcalls but I decided to do an outcall because he said he couldn't drive 15 mins to me so I ran late going to the place he wanted and I explained to him why I was late and he said it was cool but he was actually mad he told me over text today he lied in a review saying I was in a fight and I was scratched up from it and that's why I was late and said so much lies about me all because I was late to his outcall everything in that review is a LIE all my clients know that it's a lie first off I DONT WEIGHT 160 and I'm not 5'8. I'm only 5'4 - and weight 128 he's a liar everything was a lie his username is Lucian17 and plus another reason why I was late is because it was pouring rain it rained so hard that day and I told him that it's raining really bad another reason why we changed the time and I was a little late . Everything else he posted about me was a COMPLETE LIE . I EVEN TOOK 60$ off for him
I don't do outcalls but I decided to do an outcall... Originally Posted by lovely dara
Makes sense to me...
public schools just aren't what the dems thinck they are
So he was 15 min from you but you were late 15 min because it was pouring rain but you said that was the other reason soooo what was the first reason?

You need to save that $60 & take some english & writing classes..
It was all together everything happened at once if you don't understand keep your stupid comment to your self thanks
It was all together everything happened at once if you don't understand keep your stupid comment to your self thanks Originally Posted by lovely dara
At least you can understand my comment...
Everything I said makes complete sense maybe your just stupid and can't read how about you try reading SLOWER
I WAS already late because he chose to meet at a farther place when I already had a place close to me and on top of that it was pouring rain! Do you understand now .
Everything I said makes complete sense maybe your just stupid and can't read how about you try reading SLOWER Originally Posted by lovely dara
You're showing your true colors... Let me know how this thread works out for your buisness... Obviously I'm not the only one who can't understand your post...

Btw you can't say you don't do outcalls if you went on one..
I WAS already late because he chose to meet at a farther place when I already had a place close to me and on top of that it was pouring rain! Do you understand now dumb ass . Originally Posted by lovely dara
But according to you he was only 15 min away so how was it FURTHER than your place in which you stated was 15 min from you?

Before calling me a dumbass make sure you spell correctly...
I obviously made an exception to go see him I usually don't do outcalls as I stated I decided to go!! if you don't know the whole story detail by detail don't make stuff up you weren't there and stop making these little comments and I NEVER SAID HE WAS 15 mins away from me I SAID I WAS 15 mins LATE READ AGAIN smh your so slow your obviously new to eccie and don't know anything you just love drama don't you ? If you wanted to be a "DETECTIVE" go work there instead ! Good Bye
I obviously made an exception to go see him I usually don't do outcalls as I stated if you don't know the whole story stop making these little comment and I NEVER SAID HE WAS 15 mins away from me READ AGAIN smh your so slow your obviously new to eccie and don't know anything you just love drama don't you ? Good Bye Originally Posted by lovely dara
I thought you just wrote the whole story? So you left out parts of the story?

You stated you did an outcall because he couldn't drive 15 mins to you which means he was 15 mins away from you...

Now who is slow?
the review says it was incall

oh....you should have made your pimp drive
DONT HAVE ONE ��
DONT HAVE ONE �� Originally Posted by lovely dara
Do you have the rest of the story? I mean you did tell me not to comment if I didn't know the whole story but I was under the impression you told the whole story the first time...