Question/Advice for Deposits

I recently scheduled a lengthy, expensive doubles appointment with two beautiful ladies. I was then told that a deposit would be required to guarantee the time that they set aside for me (they book up extremely fast). I have no problem with that at all (given both of their stellar reviews). My question to all of you is how does this work? This is a first for me (deposit request). I cannot use any of my credit cards, only cash - cuz I don't want to get busted again by my SO. Any thoughts or ideas on how to get around this - not using my credit cards? Your advice is very much appreciated - both from the ladies and the gentlemen.
Use cash to buy a Visa gift card at your local Welmart, Target, whatever, then use that gift card to pay for the deposit.
Bingo! Thank you very much NP. Not sure why I didn't figure that out - but thanks again!
You give a deposit? Lol. Dumb. How does it feel to be scammed?
Paypal is another option but i still wouldn't do it.
  • N.M.
  • 03-08-2017, 05:56 PM
You give a deposit? Lol. Dumb. How does it feel to be scammed? Originally Posted by gtoman
^ lmao

That was actually funny
Sir no deposits. Discipline sir.
I'd say it depends upon the provider's reputation, whether or not she's local, and what kind of package is being booked.

I routinely took deposits via Paypal or Visa gift card from gents I hadn't entertained previously for my former Fancy Fantasy Wicked Wench Renaissance Festival Tours. They were day-long themed dates, sometimes overnights, that had to be booked in advance and often incurred expenses like entry tickets, reserved parking, the King's Feast or Midas Masquerade, accommodations near the fair site, so I could be out $200-$300 or more if someone stood me up, which happened.
Once I instituted that policy, problems diminished, but demand remained constant.

I still ask for deposits when traveling to far-flung locales for visits with clients I'm not already familiar with, enough for gas and a hotel room.

If you don't trust someone enough to make a deposit on an out-of-the-ordinary and costly service, something many other types of businesses require, you probably shouldn't be seeing that person to begin with, and definitely not leaving your phone, wallet, and car keys in your pants on the floor while in the bathroom tinkling or showering. How many gents routinely do THAT? At least with Paypal you can demand a refund if someone skips out on what was promised.
First, don't do deposits man. It's just not necessary. Plenty of fish in the sea and girls who want deposits are the exception not the norm.

This thing of ours is an anonymous cash business, keep it that way. The only reason I'd ever consider some sort of deposit is if I were flying a lady in from out of town for my convenience if she weren't coming otherwise. Then I'd gladly pay in advance for her ticket and hotel costs at a minimum so from her perspective she's not risking anything if I flaked out on her.

But yeah, fuck doing deposits. Does your doctor require a deposit when you schedule an appointment? How about your lawyer or your financial advisor? Your masseuse? Hair stylist? Lawn guy? Why should you pay a deposit for a hooker? Cancellations are a part of every service business. Too bad.
Spice is the man.
First, don't do deposits man. It's just not necessary. Plenty of fish in the sea and girls who want deposits are the exception not the norm.

This thing of ours is an anonymous cash business, keep it that way. The only reason I'd ever consider some sort of deposit is if I were flying a lady in from out of town for my convenience if she weren't coming otherwise. Then I'd gladly pay in advance for her ticket and hotel costs at a minimum so from her perspective she's not risking anything if I flaked out on her.

But yeah, fuck doing deposits. Does your doctor require a deposit when you schedule an appointment? How about your lawyer or your financial advisor? Your masseuse? Hair stylist? Lawn guy? Why should you pay a deposit for a hooker? Cancellations are a part of every service business. Too bad. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

I understand this, I really do, and Spice's square travel offer is exactly the kind of thing I would ask for if venturing out of town. However, as someone who specializes in a full package of entertainment outside and in addition to the bedroom, how nuts would it be for me to pay out of pocket for uncommon expenses similar to the ones I previously mentioned without taking a deposit? A regular appointment, of course not, but the investment for what I was talking about wouldn't be in the same bracket at all with a normal multi-hour, dinner, double, or with the examples above. Simply isn't cost-effective to offer the prime rib experience unless I know with certainty that a gent is able and willing to spring for more than a burger. Granted, I'm a wee bit unusual; I haven't encountered any other providers doing the same sort of funtastic fantasy flings, which take ample planning and necessitate advance purchases before events and associate lodging sell out.

Bottom line is each case has to be decided on its own circumstances and merits. If a gentleman doesn't feel comfortable with an arrangement, just don't do it, but don't expect a provider to shoulder all of the financial risk if you want her to organize something extraordinarily special.
No, just hell NO to deposits!
Nope. I understand the times when it makes sense; Fancy's example or Spice's move flying hookers in to see him (what a player) but I don't have that kind of hobby tastes.
Accepting a date with a client means a provider is potentially declining other opportunities. With a deposit, it can protect the provider's financial outlay. Especially if she may be shouldering some of the overhead costs such as hotel and/or fuel.

I am aware that deposits can be a bit wary or uncomfortable, especially if you have never met that specific provider, you've been burned, or heard of someone being burned. However, deposits also insure that you are serious about the engagement. Personally, a provider would be alarmingly unintelligent to slaughter their reputation for a couple to a few hundred dollars at most - seriously, that would be ridiculously dumb. Plus, this is a business, is it not? Most businesses do require deposits to hold your reservation or show a certain level of commitment.

Personally, my current deposit policy is stipulated for 4H+or "fly me to you" dates.
I recently scheduled a lengthy, expensive doubles appointment with two beautiful ladies. I was then told that a deposit would be required to guarantee the time that they set aside for me (they book up extremely fast). I have no problem with that at all (given both of their stellar reviews). My question to all of you is how does this work? This is a first for me (deposit request). I cannot use any of my credit cards, only cash - cuz I don't want to get busted again by my SO. Any thoughts or ideas on how to get around this - not using my credit cards? Your advice is very much appreciated - both from the ladies and the gentlemen. Originally Posted by Smithe

Go ahead and prepay several sessions in advance while you are at it.