Backpage gone... Thoughts?

• Twain
  • 04-06-2018, 02:32 PM
Good Riddance
or
Damn I'm gonna miss those thieves

Popular classified advertising site Backpage.com was apparently seized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Friday.
Visitors to the site landed on a notice from the federal government announcing its seizure.
“backpage.com and affiliated websites have been seized as part of an enforcement action by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, and the Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation Division, with analytical assistance from the Joint Regional Intelligence Center,” the announcement read.
Other agencies were also involved in the enforcement action.

What are your thoughts?
Another site will just pop up in its place. It'll just be a question as to where everyone will migrate to.
I’m hoping all those real girls will get verified and join here!
My thoughts? 1) Good riddance. I used CL years back, then backpage, but always a crap shoot with them. I only recently joined here, and not interested in backpage anymore. I like to research before I dive in. 2) I hope Eccie and P411 are able to stay. I've already paid P411 recently, and glad at this point that I haven't paid for premium at eccie with this stuff going on.
it really makes you wonder: if this site will survive and 2--what info could be gotten off this site's by gov
As far as a providers standpoint alot is in an uproar. 90% of my clients came from there and 90% of those clients has never even hear if eccie. So makes ya wonder
I’m hoping all those real girls will get verified and join here! Originally Posted by Cummins_1776
Not holding out hope. I’m thinking a lot of the hustlers will try to get verified.
All the girls (and TS providers) have moved here:

el-paso.skipthegames.com
TER has now blocked all US traffic and Erotic Monkey is "under maintenance"
now that really makes you wonder what is going to happen here
List Crawler was down earlier but it is now back up and operational. LC was pulling all of it’s ads from BP.
It's gonna be rough for a while. I know in El Paso, most of my clients came from Back page
You may scream at BP but I found a real gem there: Kayla, who has since disappeared. But there were a few gold mines in them there hills.
Good news maybe (?). p411 is still up
I believe it is a good thing.. to many fakes on bp and some of them were even undercover. Hope the real ones sign up here.