Sat night

Its Saturday night, where is the best place to go to find the best odds for extras? Anywhere in the metroplex
Nowhere, especially not this late. Too crowded. Better to pick a slow night. Sunday thru Wednesday are better, and day shift is usually better after the lunch crowd leaves. If you must go at night, go early.
Nowhere, especially not this late. Too crowded. Better to pick a slow night. Sunday thru Wednesday are better, and day shift is usually better after the lunch crowd leaves. If you must go at night, go early. Originally Posted by billw1032
Dead on, Bill. Friday and Saturday are a waste for extras and the ladies who play are rarely there. I like Sunday-Thursday dayshift 2:00-7:00. If you're lucky, you'll find one who is bought off stage and will take you in the back with the high back chairs.
ok sunday like now? If so where?
My default is always BDD. Some guys seem to like Bucks, and Bucks FW gets a lot of positive mention. If you're in Dallas, BDD and Bucks are close so if you don't like what you see at one you can move to the other.
My default is always BDD. Some guys seem to like Bucks, and Bucks FW gets a lot of positive mention. If you're in Dallas, BDD and Bucks are close so if you don't like what you see at one you can move to the other. Originally Posted by billw1032

Is BBD = Baby Dolls Dallas?
Is BBD = Baby Dolls Dallas? Originally Posted by Deep3y3s
yes