Encounter: Anastaysia is a definite no!!!

Date: 2/23/2020
Name: Anastaysia
Phone: 607-353-1306
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://binghamton.skipthegames.com/...t/591340437951
City: Binghamton
State: New York
Address: Old Front Rd
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7" or close to it. Not bad body but tits are a bit saggy. Still nice though. Some belly to her but not too much since she's had 2 kids.
Recommendation: No
I 100% disagree. I would definitely recommend her. Her pussy is very nice, its tight and stays wet she doesnt seem to dry up like some of the other ladies. Her head game is crazy good (its to die for) she can deep throat which is awesome. She is one of the best out there that i have seen. DEFINITELY BOOK HER!
I 100% disagree. I would definitely recommend her. Her pussy is very nice, its tight and stays wet she doesnt seem to dry up like some of the other ladies. Her head game is crazy good (its to die for) she can deep throat which is awesome. She is one of the best out there that i have seen. DEFINITELY BOOK HER! Originally Posted by PrettyBoy607
Are u anastaysia or the pimp?
Either one. Two posts (ever), about the same person, and both after a "NO". We're not that blind.
It's definitely her. Nothing worst than a provider creating a fake account to "defuse" a bad review. Shame on you Anastaysia.