Accessing reviews

Why can't I access my reviews or any provider reviews? I seemed to have lost all my previous access. Please provide guidance on how I can correct. Thank you.
Same. All mine are gone as well and no access. I'm sure has to do with the fee section or in regards to all the info change. Probably was easier to just delete all rather than edit every single one. No clue just guessing.
You guys haven't been around much lately? Eccie shut down for a few weeks or months. Not exactly sure how long as i was on vacation myself. It is back up and running now but not at full strength. There are new rules that you might want to read up on. They shut down voluntarily when Congress passed some new law. Eccie wanted to make sure they were not violating that law. Turns out they had to make some changes to hopefully keep everyone safe moving forward.

As for reviews, you should have normal access to any review written in the past few weeks ... say mid June or later. We are being told that we will eventually have access to past reviews as well. When or what time frame? We haven't a clue!!