Who is DavidFree986? You decide

Who is DavidFree986? I have been saying for some time he is the new handle of a guy who has been banned under many handles in the past. Well, at last DavidFree has fucked up and outted himself. Now, you may say, who cares? If that is how you feel, then you wont care about the rest of this.

So, many on here quickly recognized Davids' style and IDed him early on. But, while many knew, the staff would not banned him again based on less than some real proof. And I guess that is fair. Well, David, once again has managed to out himself, just like under his last handle.

Here is how it happened:

In response to a question by DavidFree in a ML thread, I posted this response about what, if any agenda, I have on this board.

David, my only agenda is to get bigdog0311 under his current handle kicked off again. So you have nothing to be worried about, right? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=11...=agenda&page=3 for those with access.

A few weeks ago, David posted in this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1055936821 The important part of his post in post 75 in that thread :

Originally Posted by davidfree986
.... He is a cyber stalking troll and has an agenda on me and has even admitted it....
He then quoted the ML thread I referenced above.
Now, David went back and edited his post to try to cover his tracks but not till after I quoted his original comment in my post # 77. FYI, When an edit is made to a post, a log is kept of who and when an edit is made. The mods can easily check to see that David went back and edited his original post.
So, David quoted me as having said I have an agenda against him when the only post I have ever made to that effect was the one he quoted as me having an agenda against Bigdog0311. One in the same? You decide.

Bigdog0311/ NewHeauteRed, and many other handles have been banned for multiple handles, outing, fake reviews, harassment, and so many other offenses. The handle DavidFree986 was created shortly before Bigdogs last handle of NearHauteRed was banned. If these are indeed all the same person, then clearly he had multiple handles once again and should be banned yet again.
You decide. Did David link his current handle to Bigdog0311? If so, should he be banned ?

Man, you gotta let go of your grudges and resentments from the old days.

Nobody else gives a shit.
Man, you gotta let go of your grudges and resentments from the old days.

Nobody else gives a shit. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
+1

I say meet for a beer and deal with it

But Eccie is Not for personal agendas.
It is for information sharing.
Agree with the above...really think it's time to let it be, OBSG...
  • !VI!
  • 11-10-2014, 05:40 AM
This.... is a thing... why do you care so much.

It's not your sit, it's not that big of a deal...if he violates RTM him, if not stop looking for reasons to... It is starting to look like you have a thing for cyber stalkng him,,, which is a violation.

Just Let It Go
I agree with everyone else, who cares? Let it go already.
I will say that I have talked with him on several occasions. He is a really nice guy to talk too. He has asked me for and apt and I will say that only reason I have to net with him yet is that is persona of how he should be treated in the bedroom scares me off a little.
I will say that I have talked with him on several occasions. He is a really nice guy to talk too. He has asked me for and apt and I will say that only reason I have to net with him yet is that is persona of how he should be treated in the bedroom scares me off a little. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ouch. Kiss of death right there, lol.
OBSG, yeah, why the obsession? I don't ever recall you saying why it is important that David was BigDog... the explanation above.. I read it, followed it.. and I don't know why you think he "outed" himself.. I saw the edit and I didn't come to the conclusion you did.. you spend so much time and effort, maybe you wanted to see something that just isn't there?

and what if David posted that yes, he was BigDog in the past? then what?
  • pwood
  • 11-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Who gives a fuck
It is what it is. Don't give someone more power over you than they deserve.
meh, ignore the advice above.

Keep messin' with him.

TIA!
meh, ignore the advice above.

Keep messin' with him.

TIA! Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Welcome back!
  • 11-10-2014, 09:09 AM
is persona of how he should be treated in the bedroom scares me off a little. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'm very interested in hearing more about this???? He would be grateful just to be in your presence!!!smh who does he think he is?
I'm very interested in hearing more about this???? He would be grateful just to be in your presence!!!smh who does he think he is? Originally Posted by 8701

And that brings us back to the original question in the thread.....