ATF category by division?

Does this already exist in an old thread somewhere? I guess I'd like to know if someone has categorized Dallas' ATFs.
Kinda like they do in boxing...

Lightweight, Middleweight, and BBW. (and yes providers can move up or down a division to gain more belts... ok j/k.)

bye.
Isn't an ATF each hobbiest' opinion? Like ur atf is prbly not the next guys. Or am I wrong abt this all together?
great point. didn't think that through.
Guess then this'll be more like a "Who's Your light/middle/bbw ATFs"
Yeah, that's what I thought too. One man's trash is another man's treasure sort of thing. I didn't think there were specific ATF ladies...but rather a case by case scenario
AND - there are ATFs and then there is THE ATF. Probably a good idea to start a threAD for:

Ass Fucking ATF
BBBJ ATF
Acrobatic ATF
Senior ATF
Junior Miss ATF
Spinner ATF
BBW ATF
Toothless ATF

etc....

Although I think most of us would be too chicken (pussy whipped) to label our current ATF(s) into a category
I'd rather not categorize/label providers by their weight class, regardless if they're an 'ATF' or not. I'm cautious as to this being in Coed as well... I look forward to someone categorizing a provider as a BBW and the backlash that ensues from others saying she is far from it.
I'd rather not categorize/label providers by their weight class, regardless if they're an 'ATF' or not. I'm cautious as to this being in Coed as well... I look forward to someone categorizing a provider as a BBW and the backlash that ensues from others saying she is far from it. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Lol.. Good point.
Me personally.. I dnt care what you call me. Just call me.
Yea you see... I'm too much of a simpleton to over-analyze it like that. Now that you mention it, you're right, there may be some providers that get booty-hurt. Good point. So sensitive these days, people are. In the end... If you are listed as an ATF, regardless of why (race, activities, height/weight) I guess you should be happy you got business... I dunno.
cool.
bye. :P
Me personally.. I dnt care what you call me. Just call me. Originally Posted by SexyStephTx
high five. I am with ya
Yea you see... I'm too much of a simpleton to over-analyze it like that. Now that you mention it, you're right, there may be some providers that get booty-hurt. Good point. So sensitive these days, people are. In the end... If you are listed as an ATF, regardless of why (race, activities, height/weight) I guess you should be happy you got business... I dunno.
cool.
bye. :P Originally Posted by addicted2U
Shouldn't you start the thread going by naming your own?
True but still currently in search of my atf's. Been a busy month. (Reviews on file).
Isn't an ATF each hobbiest' opinion? Like ur atf is prbly not the next guys. Or am I wrong abt this all together? Originally Posted by SexyStephTx
Exactly as Steph said. My ATF may not be a good connection for you, even in the same "class". I may find yours awful as well. Too personal I think
ATFs (between DC and DFW)
All around - Bliss, Olivia Lee
TUMA - keep this to my self
Best shower, clean up - Lisa
Potential - Jordan
Potential ATF (hope to meet) - emary, hana, jessica, spikebaby, thehotnurse, tia, and many others.
Right handed ATF
Left handed ATF
Dirty talking nerd ATF
Pulls your hair and demands you "get that pussy" ATF
Sexting dirty pics (please not in traffic) ATF
Loves to use all the furniture ATF
Giggling infection laughter ATF
Wanna take her out to Chili's and laugh at people in public ATF
Inappropriate sex acts involving a trapeze and a monkey named Chuck ATF
Always swats you on the ass as you leave and says "good game" ATF
Or less creative... If you had to be stuck on a deserted island with an infinite ATM and a Domino's Pizza joint, what lady would you choose for your eternity being stranded with. (sorry, I hate to end a proposition with a preposition, but I had to)