What makes you call a provider?

Do you guys just up and call one out of the blue? Do you have to be horny to want one? Is it a pre-planned process?

Being horny is not an issue with me, because I'm pretty much a nympho. I call one depending on whats available at the time. I try to space my encounters out so I won't go broke. I'd call one 3x a week if I could afford to. I may want a quick doggy style from an xtra-large ghetto booty off BP one week, then a BBBJ from an Eccie spinner the next week. I may see a provider I've been eyeballing and want to try her. Very complex scientific formula.
Well, there's a few items in my criteria list that will remain private, but here are a few that I'll share.
  • Something in their written descriptions other than how they're going to rock my world and the five hundred euphemisms for sex. I'm looking for complete sentences. It's a minor thing but it implies a certain due diligence put forth.
  • I look for whether or not there are 'NO <activity>' in their description. I get that there are certain things that are on the menu and not on the menu, but a focus on the negative (no) instead of the positive (things that are on the menu) is just a personal formatting thing with me.
  • I try to look for hints of humor or references to something interesting. Interesting is hawt. This is all dependent on your own personal preferences, though, so what might interest me might not interest you.
  • I also prefer pics that actually show off their body type in general (I like all types) instead of camera angle tricks.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-20-2015, 03:45 AM
Let's start with the fact that I am horny seven days a week, 24 hours a day. So that is a given and that is the starting point of why I call a provider.

Here is my hobby philosophy: Life is actually a game. The object of which is to see and do as many different things as you can before your existence on this planet comes, all to soon, to an end. So spend all your money while you can; get laid as much as possible; brag about it; and have no regrets!

I have myself on a hobby budget that, fortunately, allows a couple visits a week. Who do I call or what makes me call a certain provider? That is a difficult question and the method to my madness changes almost weekly. I have a list of "favorites" on P411 that is over a hundred providers now and new ladies pop up everyday either on P411 or here on ECCIE. (Where in the hell do they all keep coming from?!) So I am just trying to work my way through my ever growing list. Decisions made based on their profiles, their review history, the Hobbiest they have seen, and, of course, their pictures.

Then, to add to the difficulty of making that decision on who to call, I have several providers that I try to see on a regular basis, meaning at least a couple times a month. Many of the new people I have seen recently are being added to that list, which just adds to the complexity of the decision process.

So, bottom line, while we hobbiest are lucky to have so many incredible ladies to choose from here in Dallas, it makes this job of selection a very difficult one indeed.

In my business world, I refer to these kinds of problems as "high grade problems". So I am tackling these high grade problems in my hobby world one day at a time. If I stick to my budget, I will not live long enough to accomplish seeing all the people on my list plus my regular rotation, but I will give it my best.

Keeping in mind that the cornerstone of my philosophy is to get laid as much as possible.

What a way to go!
I call her because I want to fuck her. Period.
Taint
Looks, reviews (very important) TCB skills (also very important, they can be hot,and great however NO show not good)
I'm a bit scattered too.. I have a must-see list that is fluid, because ladies leave or I get new information that bumps them in favor of a new girl.. some of the must-see's have been on the list for a long time; timing, availability, distance.. not easy to hook up when the time comes.

when I'm ready, it's basically 2-3 names I'll try to contact.. first in wins.. that's been a losing strategy lately, because the "winner" didn't come through as promised.. by the time I knew, it was too late to try #2 or #3, and they were many miles apart anyway.. one day I finally clicked with my 9th choice.. so the ONE specific reason I would call a Provider is availability.. can and will she see me soon, and is she not so far away that it can happen.
The Devil made me do it!!

Devil costume with a tutu skirt = Awesome!!
My guess is pussy. Tits. Ass. Lips. Did I miss anything else?
My guess is pussy. Tits. Ass. Lips. Did I miss anything else? Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Nope. You covered it girlie
My guess is pussy. Tits. Ass. Lips. Did I miss anything else? Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Using a vibrator while I read aloud to you from the Great Gatsby.
Using a vibrator while I read aloud to you from the Great Gatsby. Originally Posted by bojulay
Yes please!
  • L.A.
  • 05-20-2015, 10:47 AM
I don't call providers anymore, I just wait for them to call me.
Strangely enough I have a lot more money lately.
  • Tetas
  • 05-20-2015, 12:39 PM
What makes you call a provider? Originally Posted by tornado82
My dick.
If it wasn't for that little bastard I'd probably be retired by now.
For me it is my outlet, I have my life and from time to time its nice to escape to fantasy land. or maybe its really the opposite. I like being free to not be judged... All my time spent in this hobby is a two way street meaning I feel like the time spent is enjoyable by all. I defiantly appreciate the time and effort put into that time slot where the whole world disappears and fun, conversation and fantasy all start and stop based on an agreement.