why are wives so fucking mean

Guys are so easy just feed us and fuck us and treat us with respect and women do that until they get married for the most part. If a girl doesnt like you she wont feed or fuck you but if she does like you she will treat you like a king until you say I do. What makes woman change once they have the ring. Do they get off making you beg for pussy or only giving it up after you have completed her check list. Im so fucking sick of it.
PREACH!!
First caveman said that a zillion years ago soon after the first provider's ad went up on a cave wall.
You've come to the right place. There's no evil that a mindblowing orgasm can't fix.

You'll feel much better after you dip your manstick in some fresh and warm girly sauce.
Thats so true hot nurse its almost like getting even the only thing that would be better is making her watch and then telling her see thats how you do it.
That sounds pretty hott actually...
That sounds pretty hott actually... Originally Posted by thathottnurse

I love how into watching you really get. I think you need Pom poms for our next doubles session. Give me a D-I-C-K!
Hahaha. I have a skirt for that.

PS: you're a whore

PSS: of course I like to watch, it means less work for me.

PSSS: you're still a whore
I have heard your story soooooooo many times from men in the hobby world and in rw. That literally overnight they flip and nothing like they were in dating life. Sex is cut off completely. I'm not sure how they can keep up an act that long.....some women have an agenda and will stop at nothing to get what they want. I have even had friends that had an actual checklist written on paper on what there man needs to be like. I'm a chemistry girl....gotta have chemistry and I end up with mates that aren't right long term. My "picker" is broken ��
Mike thats why we are all here ! fuck it !
Best advice

Buy some cool toys which would include a Hitachi Magic Wand
and other assorted shapes and configurations (some that vibrate and some that don't)
You can get them cheaper off of Amazon. Tell her the plan and you can pick
them out together, get her involved from the start. That is part of the foreplay.

And for about 5 to 8 hrs make it all about her.
Start off with giving her a hot bubble bath where you do the cleaning and
massaging in the tub, then take her out and give her about a 1hr massage
with more teasing foreplay. You can incorporate candles, and soft sensual
music into the mix also.

Then start with the toys, slow and with build up (It's all about the tease and buildup)
At first bring her to the edge several times without letting her orgasm.
Do that for a while and tell her she can't orgasm until you are ready for her to.
(Don't forget to have lots of lube)

Tell her she must have your permission first (but don't push it too far and
piss her off, killing the mood, she will be begging you to let her cum and you
will be able to tell when it is time) Then let her come back down and
start it all over again

Start over again with the foreplay and build up and do it all over again, keep repeating
until she is a puddle of satisfied female, with you holding and caressing her.

Then after she has caught her breath after a bit, tell her it is now your turn.

If that doesn't work then I'm at a loss.
My situation is exactly the opposite. My wife has been all prim and proper for decades, and then she "flipped" and is now a hot wild child.
My ex did the same thing. After years of that BS I reversed it. I quit paying attention to her. Completely ignored her and her pussy. After about a month she realized she had lost all her power.
  • Tetas
  • 05-21-2015, 08:55 AM
Best advice
Blah, blah, blah... Originally Posted by bojulay
Best advice:
Pay a hooker that will make it all about YOU!

Why are all brides smiling?

They realize they've given their last blowjob!