anything else to do when stood up/ripped off/robbed?

Has hardly ever happened to me, but has happened a few times, including today.

Besides black listing, refusing to take the client (or refusing to see a provider if she is the one who no-showed) unless the missed time or shorted payment has been made/paid for, is there anything else that can be done? I'm thinking not, but maybe someone has some creative ideas on this.
Sorry this happened to you, not much you can do except spread the word and keep screening, hopefully the bad ones don't get threw.

IB
Move on to the next one.
If not for the point soldiers finding the mines how else would the rest of the patrol know where to avoid walking?

In the hobby there will always be mines. Nothing will ever change that so someone's gotta take the hit.

That's why I use drones.
  • tron
  • 08-28-2015, 03:14 PM
I scheduled with a provider a couple of years ago, and we were communicating by PMs and texts. The problem was I could not get PMs while at work. Apparently, there was some confusion over the date, and she must have thought I stood her up - because she thought we were meeting on a Tuesday, and I thought it was a Wednesday.

It looks like she might have been irritated and let me think we were on for Wednesday, so I left work early that day to meet, only to find out we were not meeting after all a few minutes before the scheduled time.

Depending on what people did, it might be worth giving them the benefit of a doubt.

I didn't do anything malicious to the provider in this case, and I would not have intentionally let her think we were meeting when we were not. If she was upset about the confusion and said so, I would have left a decent tip. I was on a contract, so that did cost me 2 hours of my rate.
Better screening? Sorry you were ripped off. Stay safe...
I only really got ripped off once ..... in DC... I just laughed and wrote it off..... about a month later some other Hobbyist got scammed at the same "incall" and came back with an ar15 and shot the place up.......some people take things to serious at times
I think most newbies get burned at some point as a learning experience .
I got burned for $400 back before ASPD, think it was the chronicle adult ads

She showed up and after sitting for a few discussing what to do, she keeps asking what I wanted. I told her "you" and she said "sex" I said " yes" she then goes to the bathroom and comes out saying she has me recorded asking for sex for money and if I did not pay her she was calling her pimp. I had it on me and said fuck it, take it and get the fuck out of my house.

If that happened now I would say get the fuck out of my house. But then again it would not happen now right!

IB
Has hardly ever happened to me, but has happened a few times, including today.

Besides black listing, refusing to take the client (or refusing to see a provider if she is the one who no-showed) unless the missed time or shorted payment has been made/paid for, is there anything else that can be done? I'm thinking not, but maybe someone has some creative ideas on this. Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
Which was it? Were you robbed, ripped off or stood up?

In the absence of a showcase and pictures your odds of getting NC/NS are probably a lot higher than others as many guys will see a pic and head to the known vs the unknown first.