Quick Question

Is it worth getting p411 ? Any new girls there that ain't on eccie ?
Search. Been asked and answered many times before. And the answer is: yes, and no (not to your set of questions). Insomuch that it's worth it if you find it worth it, and not if you don't.
No and no.
No, and no
This comes up so often you almost wonder if Gina isn't starting these threads (I kid, Gina's very cool).
It would be very unlikely since one needs either reviews or vouches from established members to get listed as a provider on P411... and the express train to that in Dallas is... Eccie.
I see a few girls on p411 that aren't active on icky.

P4 makes screening easier and some ladies offer a discount to members of p4. Depending on how much you intend to hobby, this could help defray the membership fee.
  • j4j4
  • 09-20-2017, 07:02 AM
its worth it big time
It was worth it to me.
...don't leave home without it...
It's definitely worth it.

Girls don't even bother responding to reference requests these days.

Not sure why everyone isn't utilizing this easy screening tool

Unless you like to give up personal information every single time and plan way in advance lol

Not sure why everyone isn't utilizing this easy screening tool

Unless you like to give up personal information every single time and plan way in advance lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Barrier to entry: an added cost as well as giving up personal information when you sign up. The latter is probably the biggest concern with all the hacks, leaks, data dumps, etc. Lack of consumer trust with what an entity says they do with your data and what ends up being revealed after they're compromised.

Though, personally, the site design and changes from when I first had it made me not want to use it anymore. The off chance a provider you were seeing read your profile and accommodated what you liked without telling you was always a great surprise however! Paging Laura Lynn!
There are girls on there that used to be here. Got sick of ECCIE.

There are girls on there that will never show up here. Same reason.

If you're a guy who travels a lot and hobbies, it's worth it.
Actually a guy can join with at least two references from p411 providers unless something has changed
Yes , search its been covered a lot