never work in lewisville

I'm seriously wanting to explore new areas to work galleria is great but does anywhere else boom whats going on in the dalleria tonight ??
any good clubs ?? restraints etc ?? need to know asap bored
Babe you should do a video blog or a podcast. I would love to follow your adventures...
Very confused. Did something bad happen in Lewisville? Are you in Lewisville now and just bored? Are you thinking about moving to Lewisville? Please explain your title thanks.
if you came to lewisville, I would cum in lewisville.
The thread title confuses me
The spelling confused me
  • grean
  • 09-20-2017, 09:14 AM
You've advertised there a day.....

Maybe too soon to tell.
Get out of midcities and come near Galleria. Ill see ya if your that close.
Get out of midcities and come near Galleria. Ill see ya if your that close. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
unless shes a newby 19 year old then she should wait for you and your camera/production at budget suites so you can do a career building review......right?
by the way the line whats on this sluts menu in your showcase almost broke me.......no really.......and your 5'9"........i'm officially wrecked.......
Her pimp needs to work on her menu
Her pimp needs to work on her menu Originally Posted by mrredcat43
shes 5'9" and blonde and has a great ass.......what else do you need?
shes 5'9" and blonde and has a great ass.......what else do you need? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
he makes a good point.
if you came to lewisville, I would cum in lewisville. Originally Posted by cage196
That's kinda like "If you build it they will cum."

Lewisville, Prosper, Plano, McKinney, Rockwall, etc. are all good untapped growing markets for the most place, but the latter ones have high profile uncle presence, so there is that also.
Her pimp needs to work on her menu Originally Posted by mrredcat43
+1