Get him to the Greek!

I have not had a provider that does greek as of yet but am interested in trying it out.

Gals, if greek is on the menu, is it usually considered an upgrade? Do you come to the party already prepped or would we have to take 10-15 minutes out of the hour to get things loosened up?

Guys that have experienced this. Is it really any better than vaginal or is it purely a mental thing while wearing cover?

I had anal twice with my ex (without cover) and it was phenomenal. Just not sure if its worth the hassle in the hobby?
are u really gay?
LoL... No I am not a big guy, not gay and my name is not Al... But I do find the character hillarious. :-)

Flamers are so entertaining!
I think it's better. It's tighter for one thing. But as with most things with some providers it was better than with others. I'm not sure it's worth paying extra for. I also find most young providers won't do it while older ones are about 50/50. And spending time there loosening up is fun to me anyway.
Providers should never 'charge' for such of a thing...it's not legal. You should only pay for our time, and for the ladies that do charge for sexual favors, I would stay away from! Don't expose yourself to paying for 'extras', 'upsells' or 'upgrades'.
Either a lady enjoys greek, or she doesn't. Me, I enjoy it....and I offer it...but not many men take advantage of it. Actually, it has become a rare request. I use to be 'ready to go' with greek at anytime, but now that is not something I do as often, I do keep some toys on hand to help get it prepped. If a gentleman gives me a heads up that it might be on his agenda, I can make sure it is clean and prepped before our date. But, as everyone knows, you can't always tell what you will be in the mood for until it hits you!
Providers should never 'charge' for such of a thing...it's not legal. You should only pay for our time, and for the ladies that do charge for sexual favors, I would stay away from! Don't expose yourself to paying for 'extras', 'upsells' or 'upgrades'.
Either a lady enjoys greek, or she doesn't. Me, I enjoy it....and I offer it...but not many men take advantage of it. Actually, it has become a rare request. I use to be 'ready to go' with greek at anytime, but now that is not something I do as often, I do keep some toys on hand to help get it prepped. If a gentleman gives me a heads up that it might be on his agenda, I can make sure it is clean and prepped before our date. But, as everyone knows, you can't always tell what you will be in the mood for until it hits you! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Well, if you were in Memphis, I guarantee you, it would be on the menu lol!
Thank you all for your comments.

Tiff, I may have to make a trip to your neck of the woods in the near future!
I agree with Tiffany completely. I personaly enjoy & offer but never as an upgrade, upsell, or upcharge! Also a little "heads up" (if possible) DOES DEFINITELY come in handy to allow the lady to prep herself
If the lady likes it and offers it is great! Just visited Brittney Smiles in Charlotte, NC. She loves greek and suggests it - She really enjoys it. One of the best dates of my experience