Prediction: THis is where the fraud will come from

Been saying for months... the border invasion is being ALLOWED to happen for a reason: To commit election fraud in 2024.

Paxton is an idiot.
I think a better definition of "idiot" would be someone who sees no need to limit our elections to actual citizens.
Has been debunked as false. Wasn't Paxton indicted for securities fraud? Think he cut a deal to avoid prison...

U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland specified in his March 3 speech that all "eligible citizens" have the right to vote. He did not say noncitizens should be allowed to vote.

Cases of noncitizens voting are statistically rare. Some noncitizens accidentally end up on voter rolls when applying for driver’s licenses. States and counties have safeguards to check for voter eligibility.
Give me a break, this is BS and so is Paxton.
Give me a break, this is BS and so is Paxton. Originally Posted by Hdtown
Good argument... care to explain why other than your own political bias it's bullshit?
Good argument... care to explain why other than your own political bias it's bullshit? Originally Posted by texassapper
Because it's been debunked as false.
There is no such thing as a left wing election center. Jesus magats are fools.
Because it's been debunked as false. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lemme guess, by unamed sources familiar with the matter. AmmIrite?
If liberals say it is debunked, means it is the truth they don't want to admit or hear.
If liberals say it is debunked, means it is the truth they don't want to admit or hear. Originally Posted by farmstud60
No, liberals actually research and read from multiple sources to find the real story instead of magats just posting the first sensational propaganda conspiracy bullshit they find. Probably Russian assets fucking with your brains.
No, liberals actually research and read from multiple sources to find the real story instead of magats just posting the first sensational propaganda conspiracy bullshit they find. Probably Russian assets fucking with your brains. Originally Posted by royamcr

That isn't even close to the truth. Pretty obvious over the last 50 years.