Any guesses ?

I'm perplexed by a number of things in this pic.

Is this a picture taken in front of a mirror in front of a window in front of a junk yard?

How did her body get like that? Post baby? Massive weight loss?

http://syracuse.backpage.com/FemaleE...image=14331292
Funhouse mirror?

Don't think she's 25 either, lol
Thats some nasty sunburn...only on one arm. Nice armpit pooch too, dont often see them that floppy
Looks like someone stuck a pin in her implants...
ummmm. idk what to say on this one
Is she looking for a duo partner?
Is she looking for a duo partner? Originally Posted by TaraHot
Uh, errr...Uhm...
She lost a lot of weight quickly without taking care of herself. Probably gastric bypass or some such. I mean I guess it's cool she is at least showing it off in the pics? Could have covered it up so someone would meet up with her not expecting it and....
She lost a lot of weight quickly without taking care of herself. Probably gastric bypass or some such. I mean I guess it's cool she is at least showing it off in the pics? Could have covered it up so someone would meet up with her not expecting it and.... Originally Posted by cnyguy29
Yes. Agreed. I thought the pic was her either being brave or her not understanding what she looks like.
Scary!!!!!!!!!
She lost a lot of weight quickly without taking care of herself. Probably gastric bypass or some such. I mean I guess it's cool she is at least showing it off in the pics? Could have covered it up so someone would meet up with her not expecting it and.... Originally Posted by cnyguy29

PT diet

I am thinking gastric bypass is the last thing she would shell money out for

Another month and she will look like a flying squirrel.
PT diet, excellent point gotyour6. That's exactly what it does to the female body.

This should be a PSA.
I just threw up a little bit.