LOL: Trump Tells Florida Supporters The Wrong Date For Election Day

Dude has proven to be a perfect plant. What I find ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS is that while he's clearly a plant his supporters have literally jumped off the cliff for him. I swear I couldn't have asked for a more hilarious and funny election cycle.

You folks vigorously defending Trump like Rabid dogs is like sheep running to the slaughter. talk about useful idiots.

Donald Trump told supporters in Florida on Tuesday evening that the election is on Nov. 28 ― 20 days after Election Day.

“Go register,” Trump implored. “Make sure you go out and vote Nov. 28.”

Yep, really.

To be clear, the election is Nov. 8.

Trump may have confused Election Day and the fact that the election is 28 days away as of Tuesday.
He went right back to being the Primary Drumpf. Took him one. Fucking. Weekend.

How unsettling that's gotta be for the entire world.

How presidential is he acting now?
Does that date apply to all 57 states?
Does that date apply to all 57 states? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

+1
Does that date apply to all 57 states? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I actually started this thread knowing one of you idiots who post that and sure enough right on que.

Here's the difference. While many makes gaffes only idiots make the kind of gaffe that would have voters already dumbed down (by virtue of supporting him) go vote for him on the wrong day. Especially in a state as crucial as Florida. This shit is downright laughable as I do expect some of his dummy voters to show up Nov 28th
I actually started this thread knowing one of you idiots who post that and sure enough right on que.

Here's the difference. While many makes gaffes only idiots make the kind of gaffe that would have voters already dumbed down (by virtue of supporting him) go vote for him on the wrong day. Especially in a state as crucial as Florida. This shit is downright laughable as I do expect some of his dummy voters to show up Nov 28th Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're right, the country is dumbed down. You support an incompetent, dishonest, corrupt candidate. Stupid Sap Sucker.
Dude has proven to be a perfect plant. What I find ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS is that while he's clearly a plant his supporters have literally jumped off the cliff for him. I swear I couldn't have asked for a more hilarious and funny election cycle.

You folks vigorously defending Trump like Rabid dogs is like sheep running to the slaughter. talk about useful idiots. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah, he surely could be a plant. Only to give Clinton all the ammo to shove it up your useless Liberal ass when she gets elected. lol.

Jim
Yeah, he surely could be a plant. Only to give Clinton all the ammo to shove it up your useless Liberal ass when she gets elected. lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
+1
You're right, the country is dumbed down. You support an incompetent, dishonest, corrupt candidate. Stupid Sap Sucker. Originally Posted by bambino
And you are a registered member of the party she belongs to- what does the pot call the kettle again?
That date is the date of his trail for fraud involving Trump University

Here's the difference. While many makes gaffes only idiots make the kind of gaffe that would have voters already dumbed down (by virtue of supporting him) go vote for him on the wrong day. Especially in a state as crucial as Florida. This shit is downright laughable as I do expect some of his dummy voters to show up Nov 28th Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Explain how smart Obama is to the corpse-man. Then take a grammar lesson yourself. Your sentences don't make sense.