Legend is in Biloxi

Since alot of people are saying it is slow or skimpy right now I wanted to give everyone a heads up the "The Legend" formally Addison now Adaline Paige is in Biloxi tonight and through Friday morning. She will be also visiting Jackson soon. She is waiting on the admins to get back with her about reactivating her account but until then she can be reached at 504-320-2302 or email at AdalinePaige@protonmail.com

Also if an admin reads this I know y'all are busy but how about helping the lady out
She's got a website?
They have already contacted her babe. Her and I are teaming up for a couple days. If anyone is brave enough to try that is lol.
I wish I was in Biloxi!
They have already contacted her babe. Her and I are teaming up for a couple days. If anyone is brave enough to try that is lol. Originally Posted by Cassie107
That's good to hear my friend! The guys in Biloxi that are brave enough are in for an epic adventure of their lifetime that is for sure!
I wish I was in Biloxi! Originally Posted by stellix
We wish you were too babe!
Are y’all coming to Jackson?
I'm heading out to Virginia today. But I will be in Jackson with Kynsley Morgan soon��
Yes mam!
KM I thought about a fantasy of you, Cassie and the Legend in a "Fatal Fourway" but all that would do was piss one of y'all of. Sex with any combo of the 2 of y'all would kill me and the 3rd would have to explain to the EMTs what the hell happened.
My advice to anyone looking to enjoy that trio MLR, make sure and have your affairs in order. Anyone who lives to tell the tale of that encounter will need a trophy and a t-shirt lol.
So Cassie if I do it and live will my trophy be called a nudie instead of a Grammy.
My advice to anyone looking to enjoy that trio MLR, make sure and have your affairs in order. Anyone who lives to tell the tale of that encounter will need a trophy and a t-shirt lol. Originally Posted by Cassie107
Sounds like a competition that I would be willing to compete in My shirt size is xxxl btw
I’d like to give that a try myself, it would be the best 6 minutes of my life!!
Sounds like a competition that I would be willing to compete in My shirt size is xxxl btw Originally Posted by Pounder
We will all be on the coast soon. We can always make it happen before deer season comes in lol. By the way I need some deer meat dang it.