Input from the gents

Besides eccie, where are the MS gents looking for for other avenues of ads?
With BP and TER being gone. There isnt much for my favorite spot!
There really isn’t anywhere else that I know of
Might have a 10% chance of finding something good on STG bur comparing Eccie to STG is like trying to compare The Bunny Ranch with a street walker. I'm never using that crap again.
EROS is still up. I hear a lot of people are getting pretty good traffic from that site. I was told that the site adultlook is also driving business. It is one of those old scraper sites that used to take BP ads and pull them in like their own but since it is still up it still has all of the old pics and info from BP even those most of the direct links do not work anymore.
switter.at but I think it is still too new and most people do not know about it. I like it though.
I'm on all of those but it just seems like it it lackluster. Sure do miss BP.
Oh well. Still coming home to visit
Seems a date is in order...meeeow!!
Moonchild, our other half has already asked when I was coming back home to visit lol. Told him I was not getting in his new truck without a stepping stool
I’ve written to a couple of ladies in Eros but never get a response.

Anyone using Slixa?
Slixa doesn't have an area for MS last time I was using that site
I have been cruising STG, however, ECCIE is the only one that I trust. I had a scary BP encounter that made me start paying attention to which head was making the decisions.
Southernguy, sorry to hear the bad luck. Lots of guys have said that in the past but there were always hidden gems.
Indeed, Mrs. Morgan!
Kynsley, where you located, I got you on my priority list!
Duke, I am on the east coast at present, darlin!