Lolabrea01 Banned

Does anyone know why Lolabrea01 is been banned from this site?
Wow that sucks.
I know nothing nor any details at all. I hope she's ok though!

Dunno, but her white knights will be defending her til the cows come home
Wait for it.......3, 2, 1.......
Banning's come and banning's go. I don't know Lola other than the posts here, but I'm sure she will work through a eccy banning and probably not even miss a beat. Talented lovely ladies seem to figure out a way to do just that.
Banned for having multiple handles.
  • L.A.
  • 10-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Banned for having multiple handles. Originally Posted by Duke of G

Can you tell us what other handles were in use?
Now that actually really surprises me.
Lordy! I think you guys should seriously do a blanket (rather than targeted) handle/duplicate IP purge then. Of course, we'd lose about 1/4 or so of the reviews, posters, etc. but it would certainly help improve the integrity of the eccy ecosystem.

It would be interesting to see how it shakes out. There are tools/scripts for the vbulletin platform that eccy sits on which enable you to do it.

• pwood
  • 10-04-2013, 08:50 AM
The multiple handle in question Secret Calendar Girl
If I'm not mistaken is the reason for ban

I know her assistant to her calendar project and that's Secret Calendar Girl
One handle girl here but sure do love to have two or more dicks to handle....
Here are the facts:
Secretcalendar (handle name) is not Lola. It's her PR person she hied directly to promote the calendar that she and many lovely ladies of eccie are in. I have met and spoken to this PR person. They aren't the same. If you look at the paint picture in the calendar, you will see the names listed of all people involved, including her PR person.

Barron-
I'm sure by starting a thread about a person being banned is only going to increase her business more. I'm sure she thanks you for it.

Don't confuse me stating facts as being a WK. I'm just sharing what I know about the situation...
Ketchmm, that's interesting info, considering the issues we are looking into with your handle and links to Lola as well.

I'd advise you not to help your case by "sharing the facts." Since you aren't sharing all of them, just one side.
what does banned exactly mean? she is showing as being online right now..
nevermind
Duke of G,
Quite interesting you would accuse me of something when your "facts" are ludicrous. If you have questions about what I do, please send them to me and I will prove to you the way in which you get your info to incriminate people is skewed. I was accused by Namssa of being Lola?! Really? I sent him a picture of us being obviously 2 different people. If you need proof as well, get with your colleague. You can also get with nurse or vader.
Any other items you would like to discuss, shoot me a PM if you wish. I eagerly await ur PM to clear up the fog that is apparently thick.

FYI... The only link I have to Lola is my dick in her pussy 2x a month. That and the occasional beer at Fuzzy's Taco Shop.