NCNS - Sexy Pennylane

2/29/2016
Had some free time. I texted pennylane and told her I worked very near her Incall and could be there ASAP if she were available. She said she needed 30 min to get ready, I said ok I'll be there in 30. She gave me location. Arrived at agreed time, and texted her that I had arrived and was waiting in parking lot. No response. I was talking to someone on the phone so didn't mind if she would be a bit late. 15 went by and she texted something like 'hey I'm sorry you waited' (I don't remember exact message since its been deleted ).

I texted back immediately "I'm still here" (which I think she must have thought I had already left and didn't expect me to still be there because she didn't respond after that)

I waited another 15 (so it's now it's half hour past our agreed time) I decided enough was enough and left.

About 20 minutes later she texts "sorry I was in the shower".

I didn't respond. What was the point I was already half way across town.

I'll just have to rely on enjoying her by reading her reviews.
That sucks...you didn't see there was another NCNS this month on the same girl?
Same just happened to me. Move on right...
Thanks for the post . Sorry it happened. I have been wanting to see this one. And the reviews ive seen seem to indicate she has upped her game and expanded the menu. But i dont live in SA. If i am in town to play I have already driven more than an hour to get there. I do find other things to do, shopping etc. But playtime cant be a crapshoot for me. If she establishes a long term pattern of this its just gonna hurt her business. I hope she squares up cuz she is absolutly my cup.of tea.
Hey girl do you know sandiegotexan?
He is new and using you as a reference.
He is new and using you as a reference. Originally Posted by Sidneyvicious
You may want to PM or E-mail Pennylane rather than asking her in the thread. There is also the Provider Info Share forum where you can ask others who may know him.