State: New York
Address: Nice Hotel Downtown Syr.
Hair Length and Color: blond a little past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very Pretty, Very Sexy, Well made up, tan, b cup, shaved,
Recommendation: Yes
That,s a very interesting review.
This might not be the right hobby for you.
This might not be the right hobby for you. Originally Posted by scottiegray
Yeah, any thoughts of these girls doing one appointment a day is just fantasy. I love the guys that want the "First" appointment of the day... what about the night before? If this bothers you........
hey Mike, clear out your inbox...
Nice review

• Sam54
  • 05-20-2019, 08:32 AM
You make some very interesting points! What Scottiegray said ^ !
how could you think you're just a # hoss? she's my virginal soulmate! she only sees me n like 2 other guys a week lol. she has a $ tree in er back yard. they all do. that's how they cover the expensive get up n hundreds in overhead they got each trip. they're so sweet hotels are free for em too. nails n hair all free. how dare yall speculate these angels share their blessins with more than 1 bo a day.
Im sure most traveling thots book more than they see for the reasons u said. No shows, people getting lost and cancellations. Shit happens and a girl need rent money. If u dont like sharing maybe rhis isnt thw hobby 4 u.
I felt the same way when I first Started. Now I dont care if I'm just a number. Just make the best of every experience and fuck her Better than the the other Guys. If you're gonna be a number, be number 1. Or ar least just have fun.

Side note* she looks expensive. What are the rates?
Her twitter is intresting for sure!
I wonder how many are no shows from the original schedule from whom fail to confirm the cancellation for foolish reasons to actual guys confirm and show up. Arianna has complained of no shows in her social media recently to give you guys a heads up. My advice it is smart to book the one hour so you know you don't feel rushed out the door on the half hour.
Yea she complains about cancellations yet she flakes on her clients quite a bit. She's done it to me a couple times.

Hobbying isn’t for overthinking,weak at heart individuals.