Been A while ....

Full Video Will post tonight , Here's a Clip

https://twitter.com/thedanixxrose/st...23877870149632
Well I guess this is better than one of your "I just got back in town" marketing gimmicks when you live here locally....smh
Actually " Man Slut " I don't anymore.... I'm Not sure why you are always a dick dude but AT LEAST speak facts.
Sure, I believe you and quit sending me PM's...Like I said in my response, I was one of your 1st customers, then when I tried to repeat you jacked your prices up and treated a repeat client like he was a number too. Fuck off, quit sending me PM's and put your bullshit threADS where they belong, in the Provider Ad sections.
Sure, I believe you and quit sending me PM's...Like I said in my response, I was one of your 1st customers, then when I tried to repeat you jacked your prices up and treated a repeat client like he was a number too. Fuck off, quit sending me PM's and put your bullshit threADS where they belong, in the Provider Ad sections. Originally Posted by ManSlut

....... What Is the definition of Repeat? I'll Wait.

Also not to burst your bubble or anything, if we were to had ever met a SECOND time that does not make you a REPEAT client love. At all.

Your mad over a dollar amount... on a video of my backside Relax.
....... What Is the definition of Repeat? Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose
"do (something) again, either once or a number of times."

If he attempted a second visit within a few months I would say that qualifies.
"do (something) again, either once or a number of times."

If he attempted a second visit within a few months I would say that qualifies. Originally Posted by Brandofan

..... none of that matters when this man is upset over Donation Specials from when I joined this site. Not one Providers Donation stays the same.

This is so Annoying under my Clip, where are the mods
This is coed, your posts/vids/threADs are not sacrosanct here.

In any case, your prices are yours to set, I'm not arguing with that, and 'welcome back'.

This is coed, your posts/vids/threADs are not sacrosanct here.

In any case, your prices are yours to set, I'm not arguing with that, and 'welcome back'. Originally Posted by Brandofan
  • BLM69
  • 06-13-2017, 12:18 PM
Nothing wrong with threAD's posted in coed, other providers do it so why not you? make sure to bump it up at least 3 times a day or when someone comments on it. Nice fat ass btw
Sure, I believe you and quit sending me PM's...Like I said in my response, I was one of your 1st customers, then when I tried to repeat you jacked your prices up and treated a repeat client like he was a number too. Fuck off, quit sending me PM's and put your bullshit threADS where they belong, in the Provider Ad sections. Originally Posted by ManSlut
What makes you think she should charge you the same rate each time? Do you understand business? I have had the same Barber for the last 17years, what I paid the first time is not what I pay today and I am a loyal customer. If you did't like her new rates move on. There are few ladies if any in this hobby who don't have the same rate today as when they started.

Before you send some insulting remark, I remember you from the ASPD days you are a big whiner- are you wearing a ManPon? Get over it!!!
Damn!!! What an ass!!!
Damn!!! What an ass!!! Originally Posted by Avonbarksdale09
You're new and you may end up being a complete asshole or retread, but by your handle, that's one of my favorite characters on The Wire - one of the best shows ever on TV in my opinion. Respect for the name and then some.
What makes you think she should charge you the same rate each time? Do you understand business? I have had the same Barber for the last 17years, what I paid the first time is not what I pay today and I am a loyal customer. If you did't like her new rates move on. There are few ladies if any in this hobby who don't have the same rate today as when they started.

Before you send some insulting remark, I remember you from the ASPD days you are a big whiner- are you wearing a ManPon? Get over it!!! Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Too funny, you haven't been on here less than a week yet you remember me from ASPD! Hmmm? Care to share your previous ECCIE handle before this one Mrs. No Balls?!...I was pretty much only a reviewer and lurker on ASPD from 2002 maybe 03 till the fade to black in 2009...Please tell me my handle funny man being that you remember me so well?...Wait, I just remembered you too, you were the one everyone called DOUCHEBAG, right?!

Look, I saw Dani more than once, even commented positively on one of her early reviews and labeled her 'The Brick Shithouse'. I never took her up on the 150 one hour review specials because I don't want to write them. I paid 180 then 200 from the jump...We hit it off each and every time and I have her personal phone number. It wasn't just her going up $100 per hour within about 6 months it was her attitude turned GPS and she became a hustling touring hoe...Good for her, I wished her the best.

Regarding my statements about where she is lives or is based, which she denies on this threAD, her Eccie profile states Dallas as home, her website states mainly based in Addison, her P411 profile states Dallas based.

Furthermore, I have never looked at her Twitter account till now, but it's full of commentary by her about dudes bitching about her rates and deposit requirements, so it sorta looks like I am not the only one who is not a fan...Also, a blind man who can't get an erection can tell she is photoshopping a lot!!

Dani is a decent fuck and I will make you this offer Mr. Douchebag, tell me my ASPD handle and I will pay this GPS whore directly for her one hour (300) rate of Big Black Titty Funtime betwixt you two!

Before you send some insulting remark, I remember you from the ASPD days you are a big whiner- are you wearing a ManPon? Get over it!!! Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Lmaof. That just made my day.