Address: HH south of WH on East side of road
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: CFS, car date
Session Length: 20
Fee: .4
Hair Color and Length: Dark, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Curvy pretty girl, B/C tits, dark hair (she just dyed it so her ads still show her as blond.
Recommendation: Yes
* from a computer, go to ad, left click & HOLD mouse button at start of text you want. drag/move mouse to end of text you want. all that text will be highlighted = it's selected. either a) Cntl-c or b) click right mouse button & select Copy.
now go to where you wanna paste it. left click where you want to paste text. either a) Cntl-v or b) click right mouse button & select Paste.

if you're using Firefox, do the same for tge photos. for some reason, when i attempt to copy/paste picks using Chrome, the pics dont copy.

* if you're using a smartphone, selecting the text is different : press/hold the first part of text. when it gets highlighted, swipe/move your finger down to last part of text. a mini-menu should appear somewhere where you can select Copy. Pasting is diff, too. dbl-tap where you want text to go. mini-menu & Paste.

websearch for how-to videos about this.
💟 Making 🌊 Dreams👄 Come 🏆True 🛀Up👙Scale🍸 Companionship 💟 The☆Uℓt¡ℳαtε 💏 ρℓαγℳαtε☆ 💟 🎀 - 22

Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 10:30 PM

❤💋Hey Gentleman I am a 22 yo German/Latina /White girl next door up all nite🍎 I'm what you been looking for & More! Silky Soft Skin & Amazing Body ! u won't be Disappointed 🍓
I Lovε poℓitε👄 and rεspεctfuℓ,gεnεrous gεntℓεmεn!👔
Massages offered as well
I'm 🍭SWEET & 🍒EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE!!
💯% INDEPENDENT
💯REAL
❌◎❌◎Ashley❌◎❌◎
👠214-997-8376👠
Poster's age: 22

• Post ID: 47877278 dallas

email to friend
69 hobby points for copying & pasting text AND pics!!!!!

(* hobby points are redeemable only in your mind :^}
points not valid where prohibited)
thanks for the instructions.
Is this her in the pics?
Why do you think I posted her ad? Why would I post an ad of someone else? Of course, it's her.