ladies time to tell the truth

i just want to know if there any ladies out here that does not like to see larger guys. i just hate going to calls and theres that awareness were some girls just look at you and tries to be all nice. this not a rant cause it sould fun for everybody. hell i just want to fun that. im not going to mad again its your choice.
I don't mind!! Hell 70 % of my guys are 250lbs or more!!big guys need love too!
thank you for be the first lady to comment. let me know when your in houston
  • Dad
  • 01-12-2011, 08:39 PM
And I thought you are talking about Junior!
naw am not that blessed. wait is people thinking this for big dick guys
I personally don't have a prob with it!
  • Dad
  • 01-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Seriously man, you think someone will come on this thread to tell you the truth, and in the process kill her business?
i know i just to see who really cool with it and maybe get on brave one
I posted an ad last week " Im giving a Fat Man's discount, just be chubby and plump" and clean.

And all slim and trim men came.......Ha!!! cracked me up.
I posted an ad last week " Im giving a Fat Man's discount, just be chubby and plump" and clean.

. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Right on darlin,
  • Dad
  • 01-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Ladies, before you post, please re-read his question carefully!
i just want to know if there any ladies out here that does not like to see larger guys. Originally Posted by klumpzilla
Hey klumpzilla, I heard that there is now an opening in the lynch mob!
This is the aspect where providers amaze me and I have great respect for their skills.

Monique could blow me till the cows come out and I'll still be as dangly as a spaghetti string.
It doesn't bother me at all hun. TBH, usually bigger guys are more sensual than others. Usually
Ladies, before you post, please re-read his question carefully! Hey klumpzilla, I heard that there is now an opening in the lynch mob! Originally Posted by Dad
Check your pm.
Did I miss something?