Alert! A Found Video of the Poker Tournament!

When Jolliet Jake and I were cleaning the place we found a camera. Seems someone had been taking photos and videos. Here is what was on it.

lol
Too Cute!
TFF!!!

JaD
Seeing as how this is a election year and I am currently involved in a political campaign for Moderator the only comment I have is "I did not have sex with that woman."
lol
Darn taken down. Try this link:

To download the long version and watch click this link. It will be good until the 23rd. https://www.yousendit.com/download/b...cVhJMHZ2Wmc9PQ

To watch the short version click this link. http://flickr.com/gp/17181956@N07/g5o1Q4
Seeing as how this is a election year and I am currently involved in a political campaign for Moderator the only comment I have is "I did not have sex with that woman." Originally Posted by Wakeuр
LMAO!!

Very good video Big L! I had a great time and it was my first time.

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to meet you or make the after party and thanks for the invite!

Santino threatened me with bodily harm if I didn't show up!
  • Satin
  • 01-16-2011, 02:34 PM
DM, you damn straight man. Lol. I just gotta work on your boy Ike more next time to get him to come...

BL, that video is fucking hilarious bro. Anytime you can get my future wife- Italia - to post you know you have a winner...

I haven't seen the long one yet, but on the short version, is that really how I make my entrance? Lol, TFF....

PS: As far as Club Cave...whatever happens in the Cave stays...(well you know)...
Yes that is your entrance, hahaha....

Well it looks as if Flikr pulled the short one so you will have to download the long one and watch. It will be up for one week from today.
as a teabagger..... i would have sex with that woman....if this helps in my campaign....for modartorette

Seeing as how this is a election year and I am currently involved in a political campaign for Moderator the only comment I have is "I did not have sex with that woman." Originally Posted by Wakeuр
That was awesome!!! I guess I missed another great poker event. Sigh, my loss
Ummm,, they took both down. I still havent seen it... Someone help!!

xoxMaddy
Check your PMs, Madalyn.

(Sorry, Ht and dh - it just seemed like the right thing to say...)

Nice work, Louie. Appreciate you pointing out I was merely one to "find out what really happened," as apposed to a participant. I am ashamed of all of you whose involvement in this debauchery is now chronicled. [shakes head]

Undoubtedly, the semi-nude pic of BDS on the balcony of an unidentified Houston hotel (awful photography of a beautiful subject, btw) violated the Photobucket "terms of service." But, as Louie said above:

To download the long version and watch click this link. It will be good until the 23rd. https://www.yousendit.com/download/b...cVhJMHZ2Wmc9PQ

Just check "Save to Computer" and after download, play it.

Ummm,, they took both down. I still havent seen it... Someone help!!

xoxMaddy Originally Posted by madalyn grace
The long version is still up.