Exotic Mix

Not to start a Race discussion, but in Texas, is Blond hair Blue eyed Exotic?? and isnt Scandinavian part of the Caucasian race

Caucasian / Swedish mix - 21

posted: January 20, 2011, 09:32 AM

About me: 5'6" Caucasian / Swedish mix with exotic features, blonde hair… Soft smooth sweet smelling clean skin.
Strong, intuitive pressure and massage expertise to unwind your muscles...soft flowing loving swirling strokes to relax and the tensions...
Each and every session I offer, I consider a living expression of art, created just for you.

Summer 832-692-9304
Poster's age: 21

• Post ID: 9741570 houston

Email this ad to a friend

Enlarge Picture

Enlarge Picture

Enlarge Picture

• Trey
  • 01-20-2011, 09:00 AM
Lol I was trying to see where the mix came in too. Can't get more white then Swiss, maybe her other side is one of those middle eastern places they let you mark caucasian on some job applications.
If I do her, am I keeping to my '100% exotics only' life goal? I like the smile.

Swiss is not Swedish.

Sweden had draconian hobby rules.

I think Persians consider themselves caucasian, but I may be wrong. I guess the terms relates to the caucasian region? let me look it up. Yes, I was roughly correct, Persians are very much caucasian. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Persians do NOT like being referred to as Arabs.

I guess I'm not caucasian My skin burns much too easily in the sun.

How stupid all this rubbish is.

Let me look at her pic again. She's nice.
  • Trey
  • 01-20-2011, 10:15 AM
My fault mixing that up sorry.
She is also blonde!!! that should answer your question and young!!!!! just playing ladies, I know all blondes are not that way, but a lot of young ones are.