New restaurants coming to the city

• RoxyG
  • 10-14-2017, 12:50 PM
like houston isn't fat enough already
Still no Babes, but here they are

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/r...beque/#slide=0 Originally Posted by RoxyG
So we need to hit some of these spots ASAP Missy lol! We've not had our foodie outing in a bit! LE Table and Lucille's is a must,I found a great spot by my incall you'd love called Southern Goods!
Hurts donuts rocks
They have 3 in missouri...the original one is where I live.
It's amazing to me how many restaurants there are, lately.

Years ago, around Rayford and I-45, there were less than 10 including fast food. The latest guide shows 376 in about a 7 mile radius.
You've been to Houston enough times to know that we're all about Shipley's. Hurts donut is cool. It ain't no Shipley's though .
Hurts donuts rocks
They have 3 in missouri...the original one is where I live. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yep. I am a native texan so I do luv shipleys. Yummmm
  • RoxyG
  • 10-29-2017, 06:52 PM
So we need to hit some of these spots ASAP Missy lol! We've not had our foodie outing in a bit! LE Table and Lucille's is a must,I found a great spot by my incall you'd love called Southern Goods! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

Yes!! Way past due. Definitely have to set up something real soon
BABE'S is the bomb bring it on !!!
Saying a restaurant makes you fat is like blaming the fork and the spoon
Yes!! Way past due. Definitely have to set up something real soon Originally Posted by RoxyG

Yes definitely, I agree.
I had dinner a Bomshells last night and for a sports bar/ breastraunt they have a huge selection of really good food.
Agree! ^^^